Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On year round and fertility

#1. What’s yours scene! So the topic is how fertile can you be when you cruise year round let’s say you’re cruise is at 250mg of test a week. With 1 or 2 blasts a year

#2. Pros and cons of being on year round and would you see any significant changes in ones physique or not really?

1) if you cruise year round you can still get your girl pregnant but chances are much much lower.

2) PROs you can train hard and have benefits of good testosterone levels. Healthy longevity etc.
The cons of course you will have a hard time to come off or recover even with long pct.

#1. What’s yours scene! So the topic is how fertile can you be when you cruise year round let’s say you’re cruise is at 250mg of test a week. With 1 or 2 blasts a year

#2. Pros and cons of being on year round and would you see any significant changes in ones physique or not really?

1. Far less, if at all, fertile
2. No

you can run sperm testing and see for yourselves. i've seen hundreds of numbres of the years and it isn't gonna be good. however it does take 1 sperm only so that is the silver lining

Here’s my personal experience. I don’t blast and cruise, however I am on trt at 75mg a week. I was completely infertile for two years (zero sperm showing) I followed this protocol:

Hcg 1500iu eod
Hmg 75iu every other day opposite days
Clomid 50mg everyday

After 1.5 months my sperm count went from zero to 4million. After three months it went to 35million and at 4 months 60 million. I remained on the trt. From my understanding as long as you were producing good sperm before the trt or your blast and cruise then it’s possible to regain fertility. BUT the longer you do this the less chance you have. For me, I’d been on for about 2.5 years with one small cycle in between that lasted 8 weeks and low doses. If you’re worried about fertility freeze your sperm just in case or don’t blast and cruise. Hope this helped

the only legit study ever done on men that showed a boost in fertility was Clomid + Vitamin E together.

people experience a boost from hcg/hmg but it is a gamble because it is telling your pituitary glands to stop producing LH and FSH even though it mimics LH in the body telling your leydig cells to function. so if it doesn't work for you then you will actually make it harder in the intermediate and long term. so it is only an option as a last resort and literally if you hit your chances of hitting down the line are reduced. you are also damaging your sperm motility in the process

the only legit study ever done on men that showed a boost in fertility was Clomid + Vitamin E together.

people experience a boost from hcg/hmg but it is a gamble because it is telling your pituitary glands to stop producing LH and FSH even though it mimics LH in the body telling your leydig cells to function. so if it doesn't work for you then you will actually make it harder in the intermediate and long term. so it is only an option as a last resort and literally if you hit your chances of hitting down the line are reduced. you are also damaging your sperm motility in the process

Not arguing with you, you’re more than likely right as you’ve dedicated a lot of time to this. Fertility dr here in Canada agreed this was the best approach. My numbers are very good. My motility is actually higher than top end of normal range. Before starting this protocol I’ve read hundreds of post from people who ran the same one and their wife was pregnant with 6 months. Are we just lucky? Or are you saying if I wanted to do this again say in a year or two time it won’t nearly be as affective?

Here’s my personal experience. I don’t blast and cruise, however I am on trt at 75mg a week. I was completely infertile for two years (zero sperm showing) I followed this protocol:

Hcg 1500iu eod
Hmg 75iu every other day opposite days
Clomid 50mg everyday

After 1.5 months my sperm count went from zero to 4million. After three months it went to 35million and at 4 months 60 million. I remained on the trt. From my understanding as long as you were producing good sperm before the trt or your blast and cruise then it’s possible to regain fertility. BUT the longer you do this the less chance you have. For me, I’d been on for about 2.5 years with one small cycle in between that lasted 8 weeks and low doses. If you’re worried about fertility freeze your sperm just in case or don’t blast and cruise. Hope this helped

thats the same protocol ive recommended time and time again and ive seen it extremely successful... thats more hcg than i recommend but the combination itself is one i have seen work over and over again for steroid users having problems

Not arguing with you, you’re more than likely right as you’ve dedicated a lot of time to this. Fertility dr here in Canada agreed this was the best approach. My numbers are very good. My motility is actually higher than top end of normal range. Before starting this protocol I’ve read hundreds of post from people who ran the same one and their wife was pregnant with 6 months. Are we just lucky? Or are you saying if I wanted to do this again say in a year or two time it won’t nearly be as affective?

yes man, like i said it is a risk v reward thing.

again understand what hcg and hmg do. they MIMIC hormones that the pituitary gland is supposed to produce, but by doing that they signal the pituitary glands to becomes suppressed.

it would be like using hcg or hmg in pct. it will plump up your leydig cells, boost sperm volume, boost cum volume, boost testosterone, etc. that all sounds wonderful and makes you feel great on pct!! however it also is signaling your pituitary glands to stop producing hormones and damaging your HPTA in the process. that is why you don't use them in pct. so whatever good it is doing is fucking you

i don't recommend touching hcg or HMG for fertility benefits in men unless it is your absolute last resort and its a do or die situation where nothing else has worked. like hypothetically let's say you abused steroids and you can't make sperm in high amounts and your wife is nagging you for a kid, then in that situation go for it. but someone reading this who is just a normal dude who has ran a few cycles and wants to knock up his wife absolutely not, in that situation come off all hormones entirely and run your clomid and vitamin E and lots of strong herbals.

Last edited:
yes man, like i said it is a risk v reward thing.

again understand what hcg and hmg do. they MIMIC hormones that the pituitary gland is supposed to produce, but by doing that they signal the pituitary glands to becomes suppressed.

it would be like using hcg or hmg in pct. it will plump up your leydig cells, boost sperm volume, boost cum volume, boost testosterone, etc. that all sounds wonderful and makes you feel great on pct!! however it also is signaling your pituitary glands to stop producing hormones and damaging your HPTA in the process. that is why you don't use them in pct. so whatever good it is doing is fucking you

i don't recommend touching hcg or HMG for fertility benefits in men unless it is your absolute last resort and its a do or die situation where nothing else has worked. like hypothetically let's say you abused steroids and you can't make sperm in high amounts and your wife is nagging you for a kid, then in that situation go for it. but someone reading this who is just a normal dude who has ran a few cycles and wants to knock up his wife absolutely not, in that situation come off all hormones entirely and run your clomid and vitamin E and lots of strong herbals.

For someone like myself who didn’t abuse steroids, (ran 3 cycles from mid 20s) but has been on trt for a couple years you’d recommend coming off doing pct then starting clomid? Or would I be in the category of using Hcg Hmg? Really plan on only having one, maybe try again in a couple years if even possible. The choice to be on trt is something I’d never regret. My quality of life is significantly better.

For someone like myself who didn’t abuse steroids, (ran 3 cycles from mid 20s) but has been on trt for a couple years you’d recommend coming off doing pct then starting clomid? Or would I be in the category of using Hcg Hmg? Really plan on only having one, maybe try again in a couple years if even possible. The choice to be on trt is something I’d never regret. My quality of life is significantly better.

you can try option 1 and see if you can bounce back. it won't be easy and it wont be fun but you can give it go.

the damage you did to your HPTA being on TRT for 'a couple years' makes it very difficult for you to bounce back. you can run bloods and track your progress and see if there is any hope. if you start noticing your LH and FSH bouncing back then you know your HPTA has a chance. there is no black/white answer to this, your doctor will be the first one to tell you that.

but even with option 2 if you want the best chance to knock a girl up you still want to come off TRT, you don't want to be on any sort of hormone that directly shuts your pituitary glands down. it will suck but you gotta do it. that is why people need to give it some thought before going on TRT for life, i always warn guys that women in their 30's are going to want kids and if you can't that will friction the relationship

Last edited:
Yeah I knew the risks and especially having success right now with my fertility I don’t regret my decision.

yes you seem like you are on the right track

1 You can't be too fertile, sperm motility goes down with constant TRT but you can still get her pregnant.

2 pros you feel great and it's amazing. cons nothing imo.

Cycling decreases fertility ajd staying on lessens your chances substantially more. Staying on also doesn't enhance your physique. It just negates having to recover

Why do I see so many that wanna do TRT just for a bit? Then change your mind?

Back
Top Bottom