Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: On year round and fertility

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    53
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    On year round and fertility

    #1. Whatís yours scene! So the topic is how fertile can you be when you cruise year round letís say youíre cruise is at 250mg of test a week. With 1 or 2 blasts a year

    #2. Pros and cons of being on year round and would you see any significant changes in ones physique or not really?

  2. #2
    VIP Austin316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,955
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer55 View Post
    #1. Whatís yours scene! So the topic is how fertile can you be when you cruise year round letís say youíre cruise is at 250mg of test a week. With 1 or 2 blasts a year

    #2. Pros and cons of being on year round and would you see any significant changes in ones physique or not really?
    1) if you cruise year round you can still get your girl pregnant but chances are much much lower.

    2) PROs you can train hard and have benefits of good testosterone levels. Healthy longevity etc.
    The cons of course you will have a hard time to come off or recover even with long pct.

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    31,174
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer55 View Post
    #1. Whatís yours scene! So the topic is how fertile can you be when you cruise year round letís say youíre cruise is at 250mg of test a week. With 1 or 2 blasts a year

    #2. Pros and cons of being on year round and would you see any significant changes in ones physique or not really?
    1. Far less, if at all, fertile
    2. No

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,648
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you can run sperm testing and see for yourselves. i've seen hundreds of numbres of the years and it isn't gonna be good. however it does take 1 sperm only so that is the silver lining
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  5. #5
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    116
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hereís my personal experience. I donít blast and cruise, however I am on trt at 75mg a week. I was completely infertile for two years (zero sperm showing) I followed this protocol:

    Hcg 1500iu eod
    Hmg 75iu every other day opposite days
    Clomid 50mg everyday

    After 1.5 months my sperm count went from zero to 4million. After three months it went to 35million and at 4 months 60 million. I remained on the trt. From my understanding as long as you were producing good sperm before the trt or your blast and cruise then itís possible to regain fertility. BUT the longer you do this the less chance you have. For me, Iíd been on for about 2.5 years with one small cycle in between that lasted 8 weeks and low doses. If youíre worried about fertility freeze your sperm just in case or donít blast and cruise. Hope this helped

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,648
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the only legit study ever done on men that showed a boost in fertility was Clomid + Vitamin E together.

    people experience a boost from hcg/hmg but it is a gamble because it is telling your pituitary glands to stop producing LH and FSH even though it mimics LH in the body telling your leydig cells to function. so if it doesn't work for you then you will actually make it harder in the intermediate and long term. so it is only an option as a last resort and literally if you hit your chances of hitting down the line are reduced. you are also damaging your sperm motility in the process
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    116
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    the only legit study ever done on men that showed a boost in fertility was Clomid + Vitamin E together.

    people experience a boost from hcg/hmg but it is a gamble because it is telling your pituitary glands to stop producing LH and FSH even though it mimics LH in the body telling your leydig cells to function. so if it doesn't work for you then you will actually make it harder in the intermediate and long term. so it is only an option as a last resort and literally if you hit your chances of hitting down the line are reduced. you are also damaging your sperm motility in the process
    Not arguing with you, youíre more than likely right as youíve dedicated a lot of time to this. Fertility dr here in Canada agreed this was the best approach. My numbers are very good. My motility is actually higher than top end of normal range. Before starting this protocol Iíve read hundreds of post from people who ran the same one and their wife was pregnant with 6 months. Are we just lucky? Or are you saying if I wanted to do this again say in a year or two time it wonít nearly be as affective?

  8. #8
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,418
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevorisking View Post
    Hereís my personal experience. I donít blast and cruise, however I am on trt at 75mg a week. I was completely infertile for two years (zero sperm showing) I followed this protocol:

    Hcg 1500iu eod
    Hmg 75iu every other day opposite days
    Clomid 50mg everyday

    After 1.5 months my sperm count went from zero to 4million. After three months it went to 35million and at 4 months 60 million. I remained on the trt. From my understanding as long as you were producing good sperm before the trt or your blast and cruise then itís possible to regain fertility. BUT the longer you do this the less chance you have. For me, Iíd been on for about 2.5 years with one small cycle in between that lasted 8 weeks and low doses. If youíre worried about fertility freeze your sperm just in case or donít blast and cruise. Hope this helped
    thats the same protocol ive recommended time and time again and ive seen it extremely successful... thats more hcg than i recommend but the combination itself is one i have seen work over and over again for steroid users having problems




  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,648
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevorisking View Post
    Not arguing with you, youíre more than likely right as youíve dedicated a lot of time to this. Fertility dr here in Canada agreed this was the best approach. My numbers are very good. My motility is actually higher than top end of normal range. Before starting this protocol Iíve read hundreds of post from people who ran the same one and their wife was pregnant with 6 months. Are we just lucky? Or are you saying if I wanted to do this again say in a year or two time it wonít nearly be as affective?
    yes man, like i said it is a risk v reward thing.

    again understand what hcg and hmg do. they MIMIC hormones that the pituitary gland is supposed to produce, but by doing that they signal the pituitary glands to becomes suppressed.

    it would be like using hcg or hmg in pct. it will plump up your leydig cells, boost sperm volume, boost cum volume, boost testosterone, etc. that all sounds wonderful and makes you feel great on pct!! however it also is signaling your pituitary glands to stop producing hormones and damaging your HPTA in the process. that is why you don't use them in pct. so whatever good it is doing is fucking you

    i don't recommend touching hcg or HMG for fertility benefits in men unless it is your absolute last resort and its a do or die situation where nothing else has worked. like hypothetically let's say you abused steroids and you can't make sperm in high amounts and your wife is nagging you for a kid, then in that situation go for it. but someone reading this who is just a normal dude who has ran a few cycles and wants to knock up his wife absolutely not, in that situation come off all hormones entirely and run your clomid and vitamin E and lots of strong herbals.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 10-25-2021 at 05:09 PM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    116
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    yes man, like i said it is a risk v reward thing.

    again understand what hcg and hmg do. they MIMIC hormones that the pituitary gland is supposed to produce, but by doing that they signal the pituitary glands to becomes suppressed.

    it would be like using hcg or hmg in pct. it will plump up your leydig cells, boost sperm volume, boost cum volume, boost testosterone, etc. that all sounds wonderful and makes you feel great on pct!! however it also is signaling your pituitary glands to stop producing hormones and damaging your HPTA in the process. that is why you don't use them in pct. so whatever good it is doing is fucking you

    i don't recommend touching hcg or HMG for fertility benefits in men unless it is your absolute last resort and its a do or die situation where nothing else has worked. like hypothetically let's say you abused steroids and you can't make sperm in high amounts and your wife is nagging you for a kid, then in that situation go for it. but someone reading this who is just a normal dude who has ran a few cycles and wants to knock up his wife absolutely not, in that situation come off all hormones entirely and run your clomid and vitamin E and lots of strong herbals.
    For someone like myself who didnít abuse steroids, (ran 3 cycles from mid 20s) but has been on trt for a couple years youíd recommend coming off doing pct then starting clomid? Or would I be in the category of using Hcg Hmg? Really plan on only having one, maybe try again in a couple years if even possible. The choice to be on trt is something Iíd never regret. My quality of life is significantly better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Eq and test year round?
    By Tommy in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-07-2018, 01:52 PM
  2. Can I take tren e and test c year round?
    By Tommy in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2018, 11:47 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 01:37 PM
  4. fitness/fashion model stay shredded year round Clenbuterol and anavar cycle
    By pinewood in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2016, 01:11 PM
  5. GW year round to increase HDL?
    By EER in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •