Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yet to try gear

sydneylifter1991

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
New to these forums, unsure on how I'd go about trying gear for the first time, I'd be happy to hear any general advice anyone has

I knew the question was very vague, I'm not sure where to start with this. All I know is that I'd be looking to get as much out of as few PEDs as possible. I'd like to get a decent boost out of the PEDs without risking major side effects unnecessarily.

New to these forums, unsure on how I'd go about trying gear for the first time, I'd be happy to hear any general advice anyone has

welcome to Evolutionary.org family

since you new lets help you

first tell us your stats, weight/height/rough bodyfat/age

second tell us your years of training and what you've done before

and third tell us your goals where you want to be

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

As for stats I'm 6'2 and weigh 108kg. I've been quite overweight most of my life but made a drastic drop in weight from 130kg down to 88kg a while ago. I had definitely gone about things the wrong way and dropped the weight too quickly, I settled at around 92-95kg which was a lot better than 88kg, but I still had wanted to gain muscle.

My weight currently is coming down from a recent high of 113kg, I'd like to get back to 95kg.

As for training I've been training more consistently in the last 2.5 years, mainly focusing on increasing intensity and working on consistently good form. I've had quite a few injuries in the past which have made some movements more difficult, but am feeling more comfortable generally with training in general as I've spread lower body exercises throughout the week with 4 full body workouts a week. Having a dedicated lower body day took too much of a toll at once on my bad knees and ankle which has had a couple major surgeries on it.

I've never taken anything like a sarm either.

Thanks for all of the responses and thank you for any information that may come my way.

Start with the articles

As for stats I'm 6'2 and weigh 108kg. I've been quite overweight most of my life but made a drastic drop in weight from 130kg down to 88kg a while ago. I had definitely gone about things the wrong way and dropped the weight too quickly, I settled at around 92-95kg which was a lot better than 88kg, but I still had wanted to gain muscle.

My weight currently is coming down from a recent high of 113kg, I'd like to get back to 95kg.

As for training I've been training more consistently in the last 2.5 years, mainly focusing on increasing intensity and working on consistently good form. I've had quite a few injuries in the past which have made some movements more difficult, but am feeling more comfortable generally with training in general as I've spread lower body exercises throughout the week with 4 full body workouts a week. Having a dedicated lower body day took too much of a toll at once on my bad knees and ankle which has had a couple major surgeries on it.

Thanks for all of the responses and thank you for any information that may come my way.

first time with steroids you need to do homework

In the articles

Back
Top Bottom