Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yk11 good for estrogen?

Daverick

Registered
I read that yK11 was really good for estrogen, has anyone ever heard of this or is it just a rumor?
I also read that it's very good as a myostatin inhibitor. however I haven't seen any logs were people have actually grown to over five hundred pounds on it

so what is the truth behind this sarm and is it really a sarm?

Yes, it most certainly is a sarm... i have done an extensive video on it i would strongly suggest that you watch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-1ohgkhRA&t=97s

Anecdotally, YK11 seems to behave similarly to DHT derived anabolic steroids. YK11 binds to the androgen receptors in muscle and bone in a similar way to SARMs.

After binding to the androgen receptors, it exerts tissue selective anabolic activity.

It has a partial agonistic effect on the androgen receptor compared to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) [R].

As a partial agonist, YK11 only partially activates androgen receptors and will compete directly with endogenous Testosterone and DHT for receptor activation.

The result of this could theoretically be a decrease in muscle size and strength should YK11 displace endogenous Testosterone.

Of course, this would vary based on the dosage of YK11, the amount of endogenous androgens in the body, the amount of synthetic exogenous androgens in the body, and how YK11 actually works on the cellular level.

One of the other mechanisms through which YK11 facilitates its effects after binding to the androgen receptor is by inducing greater expression of Follistatin.

YK11 induces the muscle cells to produce more Follistatin, consequently inhibiting Myostatin in the body, which could then result in more overall muscle growth.

The anabolic capabilities of YK11 could be largely mediated by its induction of increased Follistatin production, and the extent to which this occurs remains unknown.

Despite YK11 having a traditional steroidal backbone, YK11 induced Follistatin expression while DHT did not [R].

The anabolic effects of YK11 were reversed with an anti-Follistatin antibody, thereby suggesting that the effect YK11 has on muscle growth is largely mediated via its induction of Follistatin.

To date, no other known anabolic hormone is capable of inducing Follistatin production the same way YK11 can.

It may be more accurate to say that YK11 is a steroidal SARM, rather than to say it is a non-steroidal SARM.

For the best quality yk11 visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

I read that yK11 was really good for estrogen, has anyone ever heard of this or is it just a rumor?
I also read that it's very good as a myostatin inhibitor. however I haven't seen any logs were people have actually grown to over five hundred pounds on it

I'm not sure yk11 is a good as anti estrogen but it works as a myostatin inhibitor for sure.

Me neither.

Back
Top Bottom