Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YK11 and Hair Growth

dylangemelli

Staff
One of the benefits you will see listed when researching YK11 is Hair Growth. A lot of times we scoff at these claims on things or realize its not going to be anything drastic. I just wanted to CONFIRM that YK11 most certainly increases hair growth. Now, mind you, Im on TRT but I've been on TRT for many years now and never really seen a huge amount of rapid growth. Since I started using YK11, my hair has drastically increased. This is a good time to test it because Im not really able to go out and get a cut hair cut during these crazy times but its crazy how long its gotten. About a month or so ago I had pretty damn short hair and this is how long it is already in just a month...

Remember to get the best quality SARMS to go to https://sarms.forsale or just click on the banner!!

photo upload site

I can confirm, it accelerated my beard growth as well, and I can't get away with shaving every other day on it.

That is really cool. I might have to give it a shot.
way beyond that is the fact its really working extremely well in the muscle hardening and strength... im doing a lot of work at home with bands and dumbbells and can see a significant change in vascularity and muscle shaping and hardening and thats with just limited weights etc... i can still tell a significant difference with it... obviously still doing two hours of cardio a day since i did that from home to begin with as well ...

Nice bro. Last thing I need right now is hair growth with barbers closed. I might have to bite the bullet and trust my wife to do it soon. God help me lol

Nice bro. Last thing I need right now is hair growth with barbers closed. I might have to bite the bullet and trust my wife to do it soon. God help me lol

LOL oh shit! If there was ever a time to just not care and let it grow, now is the time...

way beyond that is the fact its really working extremely well in the muscle hardening and strength... im doing a lot of work at home with bands and dumbbells and can see a significant change in vascularity and muscle shaping and hardening and thats with just limited weights etc... i can still tell a significant difference with it... obviously still doing two hours of cardio a day since i did that from home to begin with as well ...

I got some YK-11 from S4S and looking forward to trying it. What changed your mind about this compound? A few years ago you were very against using it so wondering if some new research or details have come out since then?

I got some YK-11 from S4S and looking forward to trying it. What changed your mind about this compound? A few years ago you were very against using it so wondering if some new research or details have come out since then?

It was knowing i was actually getting real yk11 that got me to try it along with a lot more research being there on it

Back
Top Bottom