Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YK11 opinions

Subscription

Registered
So i have been running YK11 for about 3 weeks now at 10MG a day, i know there isn't much research about YK11 so i'm 100% expecting personal results/experiences and was wondering what everyones experiences with it are and at what dosing and for how long and if you think i actually have YK11 or if it some sort of pro hormone. i'm not running it with anything else, just yk11 on its own.

My experiences:
Muscle hardening for sure especially in the shoulders they look a lot more fuller.
More vascular not very noticeable but new veins have been appearing throughout my shoulders and arms.
Fatloss, i have noticed a decent amount of fatloss despite being a bit above my caloric intake everyday, i think ive dropped about 1.5KG since starting, i'm almost certain it is fat and water weight not muscle loss as what little belly fat i had has slowly dissapeared over the past couple of weeks, i tend too stay lean year round and not hold much fat.
Sex drive... i wake up every morning now with morning wood so that says it all.
Joint Pain, i get extreme pain around a majority of my joints, even worse the day after training a certain bodypart.
No significant strength gain.

If theres a post/thread already regarding yk11 discussion please link it below and i'll remove this post, thanks.

where did you get it from?

it doesn't sound like you got YK to me. you pretty much got magical results which after 3 weeks would be impossible to get on any substance on earth so no clue if you are serious here or you are just spamming. put up pics

its nothing i have nor will ever recommend to anyone... you really dont know what you are getting into on multiple fronts... beyond the lack of studies, the actually compound itself is really just far too much into the unknown... i wouldnt touch it

Back
Top Bottom