Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Yo everyone! New member introduction and have some questions. Nice to meet you all.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Yo everyone! New member introduction and have some questions. Nice to meet you all.

What's up everyone, stoked to be apart of this group. I've been learning so much over the past few days I thought I'd finally say hello and also get some solid advice during my ventures. I will leave some info about myself and questions below. Thanks to all who contribute! \m/

Profile:

Male
    35 Years Old
    160 lbs
    13% Body Fat

Will be starting 2nd Cycle: 10 Week Cycle

Test Ethanate 200mg per wk
    Deca Durablin 200 mg per wk

It's been years since my 1st Cycle so Im basically starting over. Currently, I am 4 weeks into a 8 weeks Mass Diet and Lifting Program as I want to gain weight/muscle mass. My diet is pretty good and consuming around 2800-3000 calories a day doing a 40/40/20 ratio with nutrients, protein/carbs/fat. I take a multivitamin, creatine, aminos, bcaa's, whey protein, pre workout/pump and glucosamine chrondrate. All known brands mostly from GNC or Jay Cutler recommended. (He's one of my favorites! Don't hate lol)

My goal when using this cycle is to "bulk" but "somehow" shred the ab section which I work hard on now. I know this isn't the easiest or if at all possible to gain and shred. I will start with my questions below. Please help. lol. Thank you all.

Questions:

Should I do my entire cycle at 200mg per week or should I do the first and last week at 100mg to work in and then lean off? (This would of course allow me to have a little extra to put in the middle/peak weeks)

Even though I do want to gain weight, my "main" goal is to shred the ab section. Do you suggest I add Anavar or Winny to this? If so, please advise.

I have never done PCT and got lucky my first cycle. I obviously want to be more careful this time around. Looking for advice on this big time!

What are the essentials actually needed for this small of a cycle? I've read the article "the perfect pct" but I feel all that is a bit much for what I'm doing right now. Am I mistaken?

I have been researching serms / test boosters for PCT. Especially via this forum. Does anyone have experience taking serms between cycles?

Anyone used or heard of Phytoserms by Ruthless Supplements? Does anyone recommend trying or not using this between cycles?

What would you say is the basic PCT for beginners?

I know I asked a ton so if you can only answer some that is still very helpful. Im stoked to contribute as much as I can also and plan on being a member for years to come. Feel free and drop me a line anytime. Thank you all again.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brother welcome to the evo family...you read about sarms?
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks dude. I'm really stoked to learn and start building properly.

I'll be honest, I still don't know much or even fully understand Sarms. This is an alternative to steroids aka a legal supplement correct?

From my research, it can help maintain in between cycles / PCT. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

As mentioned in my first post, I will be doing a cycle and basically wondering more about PCT and if Serms are really needed for beginners?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBig007 View Post
    Thanks dude. I'm really stoked to learn and start building properly.

I'll be honest, I still don't know much or even fully understand Sarms. This is an alternative to steroids aka a legal supplement correct?

From my research, it can help maintain in between cycles / PCT. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

As mentioned in my first post, I will be doing a cycle and basically wondering more about PCT and if Serms are really needed for beginners?
    if you scroll to the top you can read all about SARM's.. we have many articles on them. i would take the time to read about them. also go to sarms1 to see the best sarm's for sale so you can get an idea of the best stack for you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome to the EVO community! I am sure that you will find a good deal of useful information. To begin with, I will joint the suggestions made by @gearhead and @stevesmi, and advise you to check out the SARMS - these are a great alternative to steroids, especially if you are looking into gradual results.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Brother, check out this video I made on SARMS. It'll answer all your questions -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ned-46877.html

If you have never used SARMS before, I recommend the triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol
    Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
    Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
    S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
    You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Here is how I would run your triple stack cycle

Weeks 1 - 8 (if you order the triple stack cycle option on sarms1.com you will have enough SARMS for the full 8 weeks. It's also at a discounted price then buying the vials individually)
    ostarine 25mg (0.5mL) per day
    S4 10mg (1mL) per day
    cardarine 20mg (1mL) per day

Weeks 9 -12
    HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day

Take the SARMS with breakfast each morning. After week 12, you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS.

The entire cycle and mini PCT will cost you about $500. That's not that bad at all for 12 weeks.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome, you will definitely get plenty of help here

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome aboard!

If you are going to run a cycle you might as well do it right. I don't think you will really need deca with your goals of leaning out but that's up to you. I would run your test at 500mg personally. 200mg is just a TRT dose. You would basically be shutting down your natural test and replacing it with the same amount. Really no point in doing that. Deca is good dosed 300-400mg per week in my opinion but it is a wet compound (just like test). If you really want to stay lean I think run the test at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and save the deca for later. Make sure you use proper supports like aromasin 10mg EOD to keep estrogen under control. Also you will want to run the Perfect PCT. Even at a lower dose you are still shutting down HPTA so you want a full PCT.