needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You DON'T need to add to effective doses

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

You DON'T need to add to effective doses

I'm seeing a lot of posts, mostly for Sarms but not always, where the member suggests they are gonna do a dose which is all too often double what works. Look at GW. Those of us who took a minute KNOW that 20mg a day is what works. So there's ZERO need to use 30mg and think you've some kind of inside track to a better result.

Now I know it's almost a fun kind of thing to do but if, again by way of example, 50mg a day of Var works just fine then don't come on and say 'take 100mg'. Ironically, all too often those who say it need the smallest dose. It's also irresponsible to do. If you went to the doctors and there was 3 old male docs there and two said, nicely, 20mg and one shouted 'take 200!!' you'd think he was crazy and rightly so. In fact you could say it was spiteful to get someone to do more than they need and not care if it gets them a bunch of side effects.

Check this out. I'm working my way through the history of the Iron Game. This includes PED use. Top and I mean TOP pros of the 50's thru to the 70's took TINY amounts and saw results. How tiny? 10mg dbol a day. Yep - ONE PILL A DAY. One, a 70's/80's BB (and owner of Golds at one point) went in the other direction and went to 10,000mg a day. But that speaks as much to how driven and obsessed we all can be vs what actually worked.

There is NO excuse I can think of to add 50-100% to a dose of GW. If you're a freak it's arguable you need less to get the same results because of how you respond.

Now, with the wealth of info here and on the net, it's probably the easiest time in history to find good info. Do NOT think you know better. And it might SEEM logical to think 'well if 20 works then 30 will work better'. No. It's a drug. Sometimes more means you die (overdose on some narcotics).

Take and use what works!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Old school bodybuilders use shit tons of steroid, that have been exposed countless times, they just claim they used little

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    Old school bodybuilders use shit tons of steroid, that have been exposed countless times, they just claim they used little
    Nope. They started out with low doses and like the man I mentioned above eventually ended up on 'shit tons'. And even what was considered a LOT then was nothing compared to now (with that one exception). I even address the 'what was taken' vs what was actually needed.

And you're generalizing. The way your reply is written it's EVERYONE (which is patently not true) where as I specifically referred to pros and those with good genetics. And I see the same 'exposes' you do. It's usually Joe (a Mr something or other) saying 'I took 200mg of X steroid' and know fuck all 15 year old wannabes claiming they took loads more. Cos those with little or no muscle claim they had to have taken loads cos it makes them feel like that's why 'Joe' was bigger. Only very rarely will you see an actual informed insider talk about doses he or she actually witnessed. Just cos you read a thread or a blog by someone saying otherwise doesn't make it so.

And an effective dose is STILL 20mg for GW regardless of what someone says someone else might have used or 'exposed'.

Let's use you and I as examples and hold ourselves up for comparison. What do you weigh (throw up some stats) and what's your most recent cycle? If I'm bigger/stronger/more muscular is it cos of my genes? Is it cos I'm lying or is it cos, quite simply, I've been doing it longer. Cos if it is no matter what you take I'd still be those things right? Until, if in the latter at least, you put the time in. And that's a head fuck for too many - hence the doses we see. Yet we KNOW that there are a bunch of big users not actually that big. Even Mr 10,000g a day was NOT a MrO (although he did have a decent physique).

One further issue: Just today at the gym I was talking to a buddy who has been, among other things, a competition judge. He mentioned a man we both know who got his PEDs from the same fella I'd used back then. Later, when he set up his own forum and became a competitor and something of a prep coach he'd recommend a different source. You can guess why (vested interest). What he'd taken before, in both source and amounts, worked just fine. But once he started moving product HIS source became better. How often when you're told 500mg is better than 250 etc etc is the person saying that the one with a vested interest. I've written how that only works to the sources benefit for a short while. You'll sell more then. But the user wont get any bigger, or is they do only a little. Whereas keeping them on track works better to a seller long term. Cos they'll come back (if they're sensible) to the source with good products and not pushing you to take more to sell more. All too often that's why you'll see some forums with 'up the tren' like it's a mantra.
    Last edited by Mobster; 09-10-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    most people do not realize that sarms and steroids dosages are already well above medical/therapeutic dosages because we are meatheads/athletes and want it that way. so mobster is right hiking up the dosages 2-3X even more makes no sense. they are already 5-10X higher as it is
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    most people do not realize that sarms and steroids dosages are already well above medical/therapeutic dosages because we are meatheads/athletes and want it that way. so mobster is right hiking up the dosages 2-3X even more makes no sense. they are already 5-10X higher as it is
    100% People don't want to think that's true. They NEED it to be all about the doses of a bigger guy being higher.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of posts, mostly for Sarms but not always, where the member suggests they are gonna do a dose which is all too often double what works. Look at GW. Those of us who took a minute KNOW that 20mg a day is what works. So there's ZERO need to use 30mg and think you've some kind of inside track to a better result.

Now I know it's almost a fun kind of thing to do but if, again by way of example, 50mg a day of Var works just fine then don't come on and say 'take 100mg'. Ironically, all too often those who say it need the smallest dose. It's also irresponsible to do. If you went to the doctors and there was 3 old male docs there and two said, nicely, 20mg and one shouted 'take 200!!' you'd think he was crazy and rightly so. In fact you could say it was spiteful to get someone to do more than they need and not care if it gets them a bunch of side effects.

Check this out. I'm working my way through the history of the Iron Game. This includes PED use. Top and I mean TOP pros of the 50's thru to the 70's took TINY amounts and saw results. How tiny? 10mg dbol a day. Yep - ONE PILL A DAY. One, a 70's/80's BB (and owner of Golds at one point) went in the other direction and went to 10,000mg a day. But that speaks as much to how driven and obsessed we all can be vs what actually worked.

There is NO excuse I can think of to add 50-100% to a dose of GW. If you're a freak it's arguable you need less to get the same results because of how you respond.

Now, with the wealth of info here and on the net, it's probably the easiest time in history to find good info. Do NOT think you know better. And it might SEEM logical to think 'well if 20 works then 30 will work better'. No. It's a drug. Sometimes more means you die (overdose on some narcotics).

Take and use what works!!
    I don't believe oldschool bodybuilders, they claim to use a little then we find out they use a ton of steroids.

I heard a few of them claim they used 1 amp of parabolan per week so 80mgs trenbolone/week LOL! total BS.

Yes some guys over dose and over do it, but there are good suggested dosages to stick to.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a lot of old school guys i trained back in the 90's lied about what they took just as they do today, many did not even know what they were taking
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great post. More does not mean better, especially when considering returns which diminish as dosage increases with sides increasing at an exponential rate. Recommended dosages are based on a balance of these things for best returns versus sides

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro feel like this thread a attack on me lolz

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree, there is no need to take higher dose to achieve desired results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast