Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You have choice now - so no excuses

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
How often do you see (and esp back in the day) posts like 'It's all my source had'?

Now when athletes only source for PEDs was a kit bag from a dealer in the gym parking lot you had an excuse.

A few years ago, when mail order PEDs started, maybe you had an excuse.

But now... enough with the excuses!!

I don't wanna see members talking about scams (there's no need to take one for the team). Or having to do a less than ideal cycle cos X or Y wasn't available.

Nope, no and nada.

Not when you have companies like PSL, NapsGear, S4S, N2BM and Umbrella and DS right here, chock full of stock, different brands and EVERY possible PED you could want. Not when they offer money off deals like 30% off and more.

No more excuses!

Last edited:
How often do you see (and esp back in the day) posts like 'It's all my source had'?

Now when athletes only source for PEDs was a kit bag from a dealer in the gym parking lot you had an excuse.

I don't wanna see members talking about scams (there's no need to take one for the team). Or having to do a less than ideal cycle cos X or Y wasn't available.

Nope, no and nada.

Not when you have companies like PSL, NapsGear and DS right here, chock full of stock, different brands and EVERY possible PED you could want. Not when they offer money off deals like 30% off and more.

No more excuses!

Amen preach brotha monsta!!

Nope, no and nada.

Not when you have companies like PSL, NapsGear, S4S, N2BM and Umbrella and DS right here, chock full of stock, different brands and EVERY possible PED you could want. Not when they offer money off deals like 30% off and more.

No more excuses!

Well put Mobster. You're the most hardcore guy on here, trusted and loved, your points are fact and well noted.

Mobster I'm with you.

Back
Top Bottom