Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You Know What -- I Changed My Mind

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
In response to the ongoing nonsense with Body Monster. I tried explaining how the disruption is all one way. But you know what...fuck it. This is how I really feel.

I'm hearing how we're both equally important members of the forum. Right.

Me:

Been involved with bodybuilding over a half century. /

Have over 300 published articles in dozens of magazines./

Written two books that have sold over 10,000 copies. /

Am credited for innovative ideas that many in the field have adopted./

Went from having bad genetics to being a body model -- natural -- using my training methods.

Have interviewed some of the biggest names in the industry. /

My work has gotten the endorsement of some of the most prestigious people in the filed. /

Have competed and placed in NPC competitions.

Body Monster: An illiterate troll on a message board.

Yup. Same thing. Equally valuable contributors.

So...tell you what. I'll bow out.

I must have been out of my mind to have to put up with this bullshit. I was doing it as a favor to Rick but I will not accept this level of unprofessional, childish, behavior. It's waste of time. It's beneath me.

So, YOU WIN! And just as I said 15 years ago to the trolls of the day back then -- the sandbox is all yours. Congratulations and best of luck to all.

i think bodymonster and nelson are both silly meatheads who have big egos but absolutely love the grind of weight training and fitness. they are the same exact person from top to bottom. only difference is cultural. one is from the south, one from the north. one is more white collar rich handouts rich family never worked a hard job with their hands, and one is blue collar works hard for a living for every penny. it is a shame that we cannot get along in America living in two different worlds like that. i want off this planet so bad lol. move me to a planet where everyone just loves one another no matter their backgrounds

also just cause someone from the south or midwest does not make them inbred or illiterate. like Michael Jordan said years ago, even people from the south/midwest buy shoes too. i don't think its smart to insult them and call them inbred or toothless from a business standpoint. we should love one another no matter where we are from.

Last edited:
The one thing I dont agree with is bodymonster is illiterate, he's here writing so he's literate. He just doesn't like you Nelson. I like you but he doesn't clearly.

Nelson, I have said before that I respect you. You have put in years of work in this business and in my eyes you have earned that respect.

I don’t always agree with your opinions and I don’t always think you present enough data to back them up. Sometimes I think you have a hard time accepting when you're wrong.

But none of that makes me dislike or disrespect you, we just have differing opinions and that's totally cool. It takes nothing away from the fact that you have a wealth of knowledge in this industry and look better than 95% of guys your age.

And for the record, I totally agree that BM crossed the line with some of his insults and attacks and called this out in my other thread. I just wish you guys could squash it.

The one thing I dont agree with is bodymonster is illiterate, he's here writing so he's literate. He just doesn't like you Nelson. I like you but he doesn't clearly.

Well he kinda is.

bro let all together sing:

NELSON DON'T GO!!!!

NELSON DON'T GO!!!!

NELSON DON'T GO!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

bros we love Nelson!

he bring a lot of heat to forum. if he leave then i will have to pick on mobster or someone else. please stick around ya Yankee

Nelson didn't want to do the podcast why?

Just cos.

NELSON DON'T GO!!!!

NELSON DON'T GO!!!!

NELSON DON'T GO!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

bros we love Nelson!

he bring a lot of heat to forum. if he leave then i will have to pick on mobster or someone else. please stick around ya Yankee

Now I vote for Gorilla ;)

In response to the ongoing nonsense with Body Monster. I tried explaining how the disruption is all one way. But you know what...fuck it. This is how I really feel.

Me:

Been involved with bodybuilding over a half century. /

Have over 300 published articles in dozens of magazines./

Written two books that have sold over 10,000 copies. /

Am credited for innovative ideas that many in the field have adopted./

Went from having bad genetics to being a body model -- natural -- using my training methods.

Have interviewed some of the biggest names in the industry. /

My work has gotten the endorsement of some of the most prestigious people in the filed. /

Have competed and placed in NPC competitions.

Body Monster: An illiterate troll on a message board.

Yup. Same thing. Equally valuable contributors.

So...tell you what. I'll bow out.

I must have been out of my mind to have to put up with this bullshit. I was doing it as a favor to Rick but I will not accept this level of unprofessional, childish, behavior. It's waste of time. It's beneath me.

So, YOU WIN! And just as I said 15 years ago to the trolls of the day back then -- the sandbox is all yours. Congratulations and best of luck to all.

Bro if you are doing what you love most , just keep doing . We should never stay away of our goals , keep focus in and do what you do best . We are here to do what we love not to make enemies . Of course bodybuilding is and will be forever a jealous job or lifestyle . The more sucess you have more haters for sure

Nelson: member for 9 years 700 posts
Me: member 2 year 1700 posts

Bro u right we not equal. U average less than 100 post a year, I average over 800. That mean I 8x more valuable right?

Nelson didn't want to do the podcast why?

NELSON DON'T GO!!!!

NELSON DON'T GO!!!!

NELSON DON'T GO!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

bros we love Nelson!

Nelson: member for 9 years 700 posts
Me: member 2 year 1700 posts

Bro u right we not equal. U average less than 100 post a year, I average over 800. That mean I 8x more valuable right?

But he's got 30 years on ya. You got some catching up to do

But he's got 30 years on ya. You got some catching up to do

bro I work 50 hours a week on tanker to put food on my family and i train an hour a day even after 14 hour shifts, i got better things to do then be a body model or go on stage with bikini to prove myself.

Last edited:
revised list. Nelson Montana vs. BM

BM: works with my hands for living on tanker, hard work
NM: works in clubs as musician playing harmonic to rich alcoholic new yorkers

BM: self made thousandaire
NM: married into wealth

BM: children all successful even after prison, has many children atleast 4-5 or more
NM: only 1 kid

BM: has beautiful wife and many girlfriends all over south and even on tanker
NM: has only 1 wife

BM: graduated community college in texas top of class
NM: high school dropout (this factual btw)

BM: walks around with 8 pack year round
NM: body model and wears bikini's on stage in front of men

BM: eats sausage and bacon for breakfast, manly food while nude
NM: eats croussant and pastries for breakfast in robe.

BM: Lives in Texas
NM: lives in new york lol

BM: drinks BEER (only off cycle bros)
NM: drinks wine and champagne

haha. bro nelson love ya bro. but had to make my own list after you made yours. please don't leave!

Last edited:
bro i never been to prison, just jail. spent some time in clink for child support and fighting BS. a couple of my kids were in prison, state prison

Prison and Jail are the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom