Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you........ ''natty''?

there will come a time in life where you stop giving a fuck about what people think of you. I call it reaching the top of the mountain.

There is also a subset of people who talk about using steroids like it is some sort of badge of honor, the same thing goes for sex, or masterbating, or going to a strip club, or drinking, or doing drugs, or how much money they have, or what car they drive, or what chicks they are dating etc. it is very peculiar to me when people talk about that sort of thing but it is a def sign of an insecurity where you are trying to impress others. it is also a sign that they are super beta and you are more alpha and they know it, so they are desperately trying to get to your level. an alpha male doesn't need to brag about any of that shit cause he is secure with himself.

my 2nd bit of advice is if people are prying into your life then MOVE AWAY. you gotta put your head down in life and handle your business without people telling you to do this or that. part of doing that is getting the hell off of social media where everyone knows where you work, who you are fucking, who your family is, where you are going, etc. why people subject themselves to this unnecessary drama is a mystery to me. and if your life goals are trying to achieve a certain number of followers on social media, unless your business benefits from it, then that is one of the most beta things you could do. it is at the level of trying to pick up girls half your age at the mall, yeah very creepy

Lol, both me and my wife love 20 year old girl. I let her do the picking up tho, and never the mall!

I agree with you, u can see the photos i uploaded on my other post ''hgh might help me... I think'', i worked really hard being natural to get a 10% body fat, just to be ready for the gear, i wasnt too thick but i was alright u know? Maybe It wasnt my natural limit, i could have pushed it a bit longer but i felt myself ready for It,so here i am , looking to be in shape like you haha.

People have thought I've been on steroids the last 20 years so I'm used to it, despite being natural for 10 of those years. Doesnt matter what I say. They all know anyways. It definitely cant be hidden now. It's obvious. So obvious that nobody brings it up to me anymore, unkess its somebody looking for a source or cycle guidance, which happens a lot now. I no longer have anyone ask if I'm on steroids. It's a nonissue. They already know

I share with a few gym buddies that have similar interests.

I would do the same, not because I would hide it, but have you ever have one of those friends that's very passionate about his or her hobby, work, etc, and they talk about it all the time to the point they annoy you?
I could be that kind of guy, so now I only limit myself to sharing tips and strategies with bodybuilders / powerlifters, lol.

there will come a time in life where you stop giving a fuck about what people think of you. I call it reaching the top of the mountain.

There is also a subset of people who talk about using steroids like it is some sort of badge of honor, the same thing goes for sex, or masterbating, or going to a strip club, or drinking, or doing drugs, or how much money they have, or what car they drive, or what chicks they are dating etc. it is very peculiar to me when people talk about that sort of thing but it is a def sign of an insecurity where you are trying to impress others. it is also a sign that they are super beta and you are more alpha and they know it, so they are desperately trying to get to your level. an alpha male doesn't need to brag about any of that shit cause he is secure with himself.

my 2nd bit of advice is if people are prying into your life then MOVE AWAY. you gotta put your head down in life and handle your business without people telling you to do this or that. part of doing that is getting the hell off of social media where everyone knows where you work, who you are fucking, who your family is, where you are going, etc. why people subject themselves to this unnecessary drama is a mystery to me. and if your life goals are trying to achieve a certain number of followers on social media, unless your business benefits from it, then that is one of the most beta things you could do. it is at the level of trying to pick up girls half your age at the mall, yeah very creepy

Agree with this 100%

I would do the same, not because I would hide it, but have you ever have one of those friends that's very passionate about his or her hobby, work, etc, and they talk about it all the time to the point they annoy you?
I could be that kind of guy, so now I only limit myself to sharing tips and strategies with bodybuilders / powerlifters, lol.
I'm probably the one doing the annoying because I don't have many people to talk to about this stuff in person.

Back
Top Bottom