Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you........ ''natty''?

Tennosuke

Hello , i've been into a few cycles already and i gotta say that i would never talk about steroids in real life, people judge u, people think u are on heroine or something like that... im the one who turns a blind eye and say things like? u kidding bro? injecting stuff into my blood? u fcking nuts bro! hahaha, i dont like it, but i gotta lie, im sure im not the only one, ive got a serious job, and if one day i decide to say it, i guess i would have to change my job, my city and my friends(my best friends know it obviusly), or thats at least what i feel.... what do you do guys? do you talk about gear very often? i just try to avoid this kind of topics... not even at the gym, everybody in my gym is juicing but nobody says it, i know almost everybody is on juice in there, they also know it but... if u ask them.... everybody is natty, nobody knows anything about gear xD thats actually quite funny dont u think?
btw, im looking for a coupon to buy some stuff from psl , does anybody have a code?
thanks

I dont like anyone asking me any personal questions. I never pry into others personal life and so i always expect the same. I keep most everything to myself

I only share on here and a few very close buddies who also use AAS/PEDs.

Its funny no one really judges if someone smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day, drinks a bottle of vodka a day, eats copious amounts of fast food and on all sorts of blood pressure, diabetes meds, etc but injecting yourself with AAS/PEDs?? You are the devil!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello , i've been into a few cycles already and i gotta say that i would never talk about steroids in real life, people judge u, people think u are on heroine or something like that... im the one who turns a blind eye and say things like? u kidding bro? injecting stuff into my blood? u fcking nuts bro! hahaha, i dont like it, but i gotta lie, im sure im not the only one, ive got a serious job, and if one day i decide to say it, i guess i would have to change my job, my city and my friends(my best friends know it obviusly), or thats at least what i feel.... what do you do guys? do you talk about gear very often? i just try to avoid this kind of topics... not even at the gym, everybody in my gym is juicing but nobody says it, i know almost everybody is on juice in there, they also know it but... if u ask them.... everybody is natty, nobody knows anything about gear xD thats actually quite funny dont u think?
btw, im looking for a coupon to buy some stuff from psl , does anybody have a code?
thanks

PSL doesnt have codes unless you do a review for an additional 10% off. They do take 10% off though using bitcoins.

I've never really had a rando just ask me straight up, but depending on how the question was asked, I might tell them. I have some friends and family that know, and I honestly feel no shame about it.

we know whos juicing , we dont need to ask, we dont care either... at least i dont care... but, if u lie to them, they will never be sure about it, which is good enough for me, some of them want the answer and seems that cant live with the answer they are looking for...

Everyone knows I’m on steroids. I don’t care. It’s obvious...

Yes, we know that, but some people dont, they dont even know how to eat properly, some people will see you and think, omg, this guy works out a lot, at least... that was me 5 years ago.... ive been training 6 years naturally and fck that, 5 years ago i though Arnold was natural, so i wanted to eat what he was eating , work out like him, everything, obviusly... no gains at all xD until one guy came to me and offered me some testo, i was like... wtf is this real? then i got some information about it and yeah, i discovered that all the bodybuilders were/are on juice... it might be obvius for us, but not for them... inside the gym, everyone knows im on roids, but at work, just 1 person knows because he is also on juice, thats how it works, most of them, dont know whos juicing.... they think that with a very healthy diet and a lot of effort you can be arnorld, like i used to think.

Thats cool you guys dont care. Me personally I dont want anyone finding out not because I necessarily care but more the repercussions of people judging.

Shit im covered in tattoos and even that gets me a different look from various people. Im a Senior Director of Ops at a tech company, they judge everyone. People have been fired at my company for what they put on facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.

Until people start accepting it more its still a grey area and last thing I need are people stereo-typing me.

Just my opinion.

Thats cool you guys dont care. Me personally I dont want anyone finding out not because I necessarily care but more the repercussions of people judging.

Shit im covered in tattoos and even that gets me a different look from various people. Im a Senior Director of Ops at a tech company, they judge everyone. People have been fired at my company for what they put on facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.

Until people start accepting it more its still a grey area and last thing I need are people stereo-typing me.

Just my opinion.

I guess i just despise nosey people and i feel you should only be worried about yourself and not about other peoples personal life so im with you bro. To be honest, i could give two fucks if anyone is using steroids and i never sit and wonder what this or that person is using. People always ask me “ what i think” so and so is using and my response never changes. I dont care... plain and simple

I guess i just despise nosey people and i feel you should only be worried about yourself and not about other peoples personal life so im with you bro. To be honest, i could give two fucks if anyone is using steroids and i never sit and wonder what this or that person is using. People always ask me “ what i think” so and so is using and my response never changes. I dont care... plain and simple

Agreed 100%. When I hire people at a manager level or higher I tell them personally i dont care what you do outside of work just make sure you dont post a picture of you doing a line at a party because the company will fire you LOL.

Agreed 100%. When I hire people at a manager level or higher I tell them personally i dont care what you do outside of work just make sure you dont post a picture of you doing a line at a party because the company will fire you LOL.

Absolutely bro. Completely agree.

One of the most important rules I live by.....stay in your own lane.

there will come a time in life where you stop giving a fuck about what people think of you. I call it reaching the top of the mountain.

There is also a subset of people who talk about using steroids like it is some sort of badge of honor, the same thing goes for sex, or masterbating, or going to a strip club, or drinking, or doing drugs, or how much money they have, or what car they drive, or what chicks they are dating etc. it is very peculiar to me when people talk about that sort of thing but it is a def sign of an insecurity where you are trying to impress others. it is also a sign that they are super beta and you are more alpha and they know it, so they are desperately trying to get to your level. an alpha male doesn't need to brag about any of that shit cause he is secure with himself.

my 2nd bit of advice is if people are prying into your life then MOVE AWAY. you gotta put your head down in life and handle your business without people telling you to do this or that. part of doing that is getting the hell off of social media where everyone knows where you work, who you are fucking, who your family is, where you are going, etc. why people subject themselves to this unnecessary drama is a mystery to me. and if your life goals are trying to achieve a certain number of followers on social media, unless your business benefits from it, then that is one of the most beta things you could do. it is at the level of trying to pick up girls half your age at the mall, yeah very creepy

Last edited:
there will come a time in life where you stop giving a fuck about what people think of you. I call it reaching the top of the mountain.

There is also a subset of people who talk about using steroids like it is some sort of badge of honor, the same thing goes for sex, or masterbating, or going to a strip club, or drinking, or doing drugs, or how much money they have, or what car they drive, or what chicks they are dating etc. it is very peculiar to me when people talk about that sort of thing but it is a def sign of an insecurity where you are trying to impress others. it is also a sign that they are super beta and you are more alpha and they know it, so they are desperately trying to get to your level. an alpha male doesn't need to brag about any of that shit cause he is secure with himself.

my 2nd bit of advice is if people are prying into your life then MOVE AWAY. you gotta put your head down in life and handle your business without people telling you to do this or that. part of doing that is getting the hell off of social media where everyone knows where you work, who you are fucking, who your family is, where you are going, etc. why people subject themselves to this unnecessary drama is a mystery to me. and if your life goals are trying to achieve a certain number of followers on social media, unless your business benefits from it, then that is one of the most beta things you could do. it is at the level of trying to pick up girls half your age at the mall, yeah very creepy

I could give a flying fuck what anyone says thinks about me...ive never done gear and ppl accuse me of it all the time...to me thats even better

hahahahaha that was funny because i looked at ur profile picture and im like ... what kind of cycle do i need to be like that hahaha and after seeing ur picture i saw ur comment hahaha

I built my body to its peak naturally before ever touching anything to enhance it beyond that. The problem I have with people knowing what I do, is there are so many that want to use something to get into shape. The truth is you should be in shape before. If you can’t get in shape without it, you won’t get in shape with it. I know many people that run a cycle thinking I’m going to get in shape and in the end they still look like shit. Their are some that just want to be stronger and don’t care what they look like tho. For me I don’t care about strength, it’s all about my physique.

Back
Top Bottom