Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you........ ''natty''?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Are you........ ''natty''?

Hello , i've been into a few cycles already and i gotta say that i would never talk about steroids in real life, people judge u, people think u are on heroine or something like that... im the one who turns a blind eye and say things like? u kidding bro? injecting stuff into my blood? u fcking nuts bro! hahaha, i dont like it, but i gotta lie, im sure im not the only one, ive got a serious job, and if one day i decide to say it, i guess i would have to change my job, my city and my friends(my best friends know it obviusly), or thats at least what i feel.... what do you do guys? do you talk about gear very often? i just try to avoid this kind of topics... not even at the gym, everybody in my gym is juicing but nobody says it, i know almost everybody is on juice in there, they also know it but... if u ask them.... everybody is natty, nobody knows anything about gear xD thats actually quite funny dont u think?
    btw, im looking for a coupon to buy some stuff from psl , does anybody have a code?
    thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I dont like anyone asking me any personal questions. I never pry into others personal life and so i always expect the same. I keep most everything to myself

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I only share on here and a few very close buddies who also use AAS/PEDs.

Its funny no one really judges if someone smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day, drinks a bottle of vodka a day, eats copious amounts of fast food and on all sorts of blood pressure, diabetes meds, etc but injecting yourself with AAS/PEDs?? You are the devil!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennosuke View Post
    Hello , i've been into a few cycles already and i gotta say that i would never talk about steroids in real life, people judge u, people think u are on heroine or something like that... im the one who turns a blind eye and say things like? u kidding bro? injecting stuff into my blood? u fcking nuts bro! hahaha, i dont like it, but i gotta lie, im sure im not the only one, ive got a serious job, and if one day i decide to say it, i guess i would have to change my job, my city and my friends(my best friends know it obviusly), or thats at least what i feel.... what do you do guys? do you talk about gear very often? i just try to avoid this kind of topics... not even at the gym, everybody in my gym is juicing but nobody says it, i know almost everybody is on juice in there, they also know it but... if u ask them.... everybody is natty, nobody knows anything about gear xD thats actually quite funny dont u think?
    btw, im looking for a coupon to buy some stuff from psl , does anybody have a code?
    thanks
    PSL doesnt have codes unless you do a review for an additional 10% off. They do take 10% off though using bitcoins.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've never really had a rando just ask me straight up, but depending on how the question was asked, I might tell them. I have some friends and family that know, and I honestly feel no shame about it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everyone knows Iím on steroids. I donít care. Itís obvious...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    we know whos juicing , we dont need to ask, we dont care either... at least i dont care... but, if u lie to them, they will never be sure about it, which is good enough for me, some of them want the answer and seems that cant live with the answer they are looking for...

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGainTrain View Post
    Everyone knows Iím on steroids. I donít care. Itís obvious...
    Yes, we know that, but some people dont, they dont even know how to eat properly, some people will see you and think, omg, this guy works out a lot, at least... that was me 5 years ago.... ive been training 6 years naturally and fck that, 5 years ago i though Arnold was natural, so i wanted to eat what he was eating , work out like him, everything, obviusly... no gains at all xD until one guy came to me and offered me some testo, i was like... wtf is this real? then i got some information about it and yeah, i discovered that all the bodybuilders were/are on juice... it might be obvius for us, but not for them... inside the gym, everyone knows im on roids, but at work, just 1 person knows because he is also on juice, thats how it works, most of them, dont know whos juicing.... they think that with a very healthy diet and a lot of effort you can be arnorld, like i used to think.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thats cool you guys dont care. Me personally I dont want anyone finding out not because I necessarily care but more the repercussions of people judging.

Shit im covered in tattoos and even that gets me a different look from various people. Im a Senior Director of Ops at a tech company, they judge everyone. People have been fired at my company for what they put on facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.

Until people start accepting it more its still a grey area and last thing I need are people stereo-typing me.

Just my opinion.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Thats cool you guys dont care. Me personally I dont want anyone finding out not because I necessarily care but more the repercussions of people judging.

Shit im covered in tattoos and even that gets me a different look from various people. Im a Senior Director of Ops at a tech company, they judge everyone. People have been fired at my company for what they put on facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.

Until people start accepting it more its still a grey area and last thing I need are people stereo-typing me.

Just my opinion.
    I guess i just despise nosey people and i feel you should only be worried about yourself and not about other peoples personal life so im with you bro. To be honest, i could give two fucks if anyone is using steroids and i never sit and wonder what this or that person is using. People always ask me ď what i thinkĒ so and so is using and my response never changes. I dont care... plain and simple

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    I guess i just despise nosey people and i feel you should only be worried about yourself and not about other peoples personal life so im with you bro. To be honest, i could give two fucks if anyone is using steroids and i never sit and wonder what this or that person is using. People always ask me ď what i thinkĒ so and so is using and my response never changes. I dont care... plain and simple
    Agreed 100%. When I hire people at a manager level or higher I tell them personally i dont care what you do outside of work just make sure you dont post a picture of you doing a line at a party because the company will fire you LOL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast