Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You need advice on taking steroids?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

You need advice on taking steroids?

Most people who take steroids don't even look like they lift. The fact of the matter is, the average guy who takes it still has a shitty diet (eats too much/not enough food and too much of the wrong foods), takes too little gear or the wrong gear for their goals, doesn't work out regularly or doesn't sleep enough.

It's very important to be taking the right gear and for long enough. I remember Bostin Loyd giving out cycles of where he would switch you onto another compound after 5 weeks on ( Is like Tony Hughes always trying something different and see the results on himself and this is the best way to destroy your health ) . What's the point of that garbage? The products barely even kicked in to even make any gains.

You would be suprised with the quantity of injectable oils, tablets, insulin and GH that a professional or even amateur bodybuilder takes.

You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    How many calories per day do you eat?
    How many times per week do you train?
    How long have you trained for?
    Previous cycle experience?
    Desired goals:

Please note, I believe in BLAST and CRUISE and not ON and OFF. There is no point coming off if you will lose all or most of your gains. You won't be progressing if you do the ON and OFF method.

Most people will tell you what they want you to hear. They won't tell you the truth. I remember asking certain people what their diet was.... what they told me was what they wanted to do, but didn't tell me what they actually did. That's why they were pathetically small.

Seriously, there is no place for oral only cycles. I don't believe you will keep gains, nor will you make decent amount of gains. The goal is to progress and keep getting better. Have you seen those guys in the gym that look the exact same year after years... this doesn't only apply to naturals but also to guys on juice. They can easily plateau and not gain...

To improve you need to do more than day before ( more food , more rest , train heavier and taking more gear ) and going OFF or doing PCT you lose all you gain because your natural levels can´t keep the size you achieve on cycle .

My friends refer me as the walking pharmacy.... ) ) )
    Monstro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	169281402_484420959261984_4011766553979397597_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	12789  

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You started so well. However, you do not lose all your gains when you come off. That's complete and utter shite. Not if, as you DO suggest, the diet is on point and training too. I've addressed this multiple times. Arguably if was true there would never have been anyone bigger back in the day. Ditto your balls dropped and you physically matured.

Now it IS true, much as we might occasionally see argued to the contrary, that without PEDs we would not see the walking freaks of strength and muscle we have now. No one, regardless of how freaky their genetics, can have test levels anywhere close to those of someone on 2g or more a week.

I'll keep these real simple. MrX goes on a cycle. Precycle he weighs all of 200lbs lean. His end of the cycle weight sees him hit a new high of 210lbs. Very nice. Whether you blast and cruise or TRT you will not keep all of the new 10lbs. The same is also true if you come off and do a PCT. Now if you hit an all time genetic limitation you cannot keep adding weight - again off, on B&C whatever. But let allow for MrX to have a bit of a way to go. Now how do you keep SOME of those without staying on as has been suggested?

He makes adjustments. He starts with making sure he eats enough to support at least 206lbs. Precycle he ate for what supported 200lbs and so he MUST allow for the new few pounds. It wont be much more of course. So that's easy enough.

He also adjusts the weights and work he did in the gym. If he wasn't able to bench etc more by the end of the cycle, or do more volume and thus stimulate more muscle then what the fuck was the point of the gear. So we can hazard a guess that before hand he did a 1RM of say 280lbs on bench press (you can do the same for all the other lifts), maybe reps with 250lbs. By the end of the cycle he pounded out a 1RM of 300lbs zand was repping 270lbs. Once the cycle was over he needs to be doing 290lbs and repping 260+lbs. How else will his body want to hold onto the new muscle if he doesn't do a fkin thing to make it want to?

Now Monstro says some of this. But he also says you HAVE TO take something to make it happen too. Maybe you can boost, as best you can, your natural hormone levels. After all you need these, as well as that little bit of additional food and training, to make your body adjust.

Finally time. Stevesmi has mentioned homeostasis. In essence if you keep plugging away with these newly adjusted levels mentioned above eventually the body will have no choice but to reset to the new 'you'. It'll become used to being 206lbs all the time. It'll 'forget' that it was 200lbs
    Last edited by Mobster; 04-04-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Monstro, I don't think steroids are that serious or dangerous, I do think they can be abused but food can be abused to, so can alcohol and so on. Testosterone in general is a safe hormone. I don't believe we need to get life stories of ALL to get info, that's not necessary, we can give them a guide path to getting gains and results, we don't need to talk guys out of using steroids just because we think so, while at the same time we are ALL on cycles. Irony of that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    good discussion by all 3 guys above. i think this is a good topic and is dependent on opinions based on how full circle you have done steroids. newbies to steroids will come at this topic differently from experienced guys or guys who been there and done that. we will discuss it more on next podcast
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i hit steroids harder than most, but i also cycle off too.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    Exactly so. But can you explain why?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    good discussion by all 3 guys above. i think this is a good topic and is dependent on opinions based on how full circle you have done steroids. newbies to steroids will come at this topic differently from experienced guys or guys who been there and done that. we will discuss it more on next podcast
    Will be great to have this topic on podcast .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    You came off after heavy steroid cycles? how much time off to fully recover ? ( i think we need alot , and me at 43 years old i will take 1 year off to recover ) . I still dont see logical came off when you are a heavy user for many years, older age and with alot of mass. What you will earn doing that ? I go for TRT always

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Will be great to have this topic on podcast .

- - - Updated - - -

You came off after heavy steroid cycles? how much time off to fully recover ? ( i think we need alot , and me at 43 years old i will take 1 year off to recover ) . I still dont see logical came off when you are a heavy user for many years, older age and with alot of mass. What you will earn doing that ? I go for TRT always
    I think you hit the nail on the head. It's as a heavy user. But forget 43. I'm 56 and, I think, BM is younger than you

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would love to hear this discussed on the podcast. Great idea Steve.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I would love to hear this discussed on the podcast. Great idea Steve.
    Those days podcast is the best tool to teach people , is much easier to listen on cell phone than be on forum read . People this days want easy way to get something and of course information is the same . I talk by myself when i go to eat , took a bath even on bed i listen ( its easy with cell phone and you dont need to read like on forums ) .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast