Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You want it Quick, YOU NEED IT NOW!! You need Our fast Service - NOW - January 2nd!!

macedog24

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
You want it Quick, You need Our fast Service !!!- NOW thru January 2nd!!

HERE ARE SOME BASIC INSTRUCTIONS:

1. In ORDER to access our Site you must either click the link provided or click on our Banner. Puritysourcelabs

2. This will bring you to our home page.
Scroll down and click categories.
Depending if you're ordering domestic or International, you will choose Euro pharmacies or USA domestic. Choose one or the other.
* USA DOMESTIC IS WHAT YOU WILL CHOOSE UNTIL THE NEW YEAR AND RE-OPENING OF OUR INTERNATIONAL LINE.
3. If you choose USA domestic there is a slight difference. You will have the option of choosing first between : Enorm Pharma usa, Euro pharma usa, HCG, USA. Click one.

4. Once chosen this will open up a set of categories. Injectables, fat burners, Men's Health, oral steroids, PCT/anti-estrogens.

5. Whatever category you wish to enter click that category.
Now all you have to do is scroll down to whichever product you want and click add to cart. If you wish to choose more of that product instead of clicking add to cart click the button more. This will allow you to add more of that product then choose add to cart.

6. Once you are done shopping at the top of the page should be a dark bar that says Cart Inside it. Click this bar and it will take you to your shopping cart. Click the green bar - checkout.
7. Now follow the instruction to finalize your order.

8.Now you will go through five steps.
Summary(review of order)
Sign in if you have not already
Address
Shipping
Payment
If you have any problems or concerns please dont hesitate to contact me or any other PSL rep by pm.
Please dont put any personal info on the open forum.
It is for your safety as well as everyone else. This includes order details, delivery dates etc. Be smart, be safe!
Thank you for choosing PSL. Have a Great Day.

Also the products list will vary between Enorma Pharma ,euro pharma usa and pivotal labs.

The product list will also very between domestic and international.

International has a much wider variety of products.
I hope this helps make your shopping experience a little easier.
Any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to myself or any other rep via pm.
I will do my best to Assist you.

Thank you
Team psl

((Click the banners below for direct access to both exceptional brands available in your neighborhood))

Last edited:
@PSL Reps, I placed an order, sent a few emails and messages, waiting to hear back. Can someone contact me here? Used you guys quite a bit back on Ology. Thanks!

@PSL Reps, I placed an order, sent a few emails and messages, waiting to hear back. Can someone contact me here? Used you guys quite a bit back on Ology. Thanks!

You'll need more posts to get PM's. It's in the T&C of the site.

Any suggestions on how to reach them then? I’ve been attempting since Monday, but no response.

Our customer support team is responding to everyone, can you please check your spam folder.. maybe try using a different email provider..

Just tried to put a order in and the website shows everything out of stock
Due to the sale we are temporarily out of stock. We will be back up and running ASAP.
That is why i always put while supplies last...
Hang tight please. It shouldnt be to long.

@Vision, thanks for replying. I did check that and nothing was there, I’m in touch w Mace, so hopefully I can clear it up this weekend. Thanks!

@Vision, thanks for replying and I did check there as well. I’m in contact with Mace, so hoping to clear it up this weekend. Thanks!

Yep, now I get an email today for the order I placed that all the products I ordered are out of stock. Ugh, may have to try another source due to timing.

Back
Top Bottom