Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Average Beginner Looking For Help

ijustwannabelean

Registered
Hello everyone, I just want to know if what i want below is realistic or... not.

Going into college, I want to be the normal jock. Lean with a lot of muscle mass, as you can see by my username. I want a completely full oral cycle, is that possible without ruining my liver or not because I just don't want to inject myself with a needle, don't trust myself aha. I want to go on a full cycle+pct once or twice, and hopefully by the end I will be able to come close or maybe even reach my genetic potential. After doing so, my dream is to never touch steroids again and keep training hard with a strict dit to maintain my genetic limit physic. Are there any proper and viable stacks a beginner like me could use to fulfill these goals? Or do I not have hope? Thank you all and please be honest with your opinions.

Going into college?

So I’m assuming you’re 18-19 years old.

You still have a lot to learn. No ones is going to advice you to take anything that will mess with your hormones at that age

Oral only cycle are not recommended , the reason for it is that u cant really run it longer than 4 weeks and u will get suppression at the 3rd or 4th week.U need at least 12 weeks for muscle building. All of the potent orals are liver toxic u cant avoid it , except primo tabs which are almost useless.
If I were u I would only use peds after 25 and mostly injectable ones.By the way everyone say that they r going to do one cycle but that never happens.If they use it for once then they do hundreds of cycles after it

Hello everyone, I just want to know if what i want below is realistic or... not.

Going into college, I want to be the normal jock. Lean with a lot of muscle mass, as you can see by my username. I want a completely full oral cycle, is that possible without ruining my liver or not because I just don't want to inject myself with a needle, don't trust myself aha. I want to go on a full cycle+pct once or twice, and hopefully by the end I will be able to come close or maybe even reach my genetic potential. After doing so, my dream is to never touch steroids again and keep training hard with a strict dit to maintain my genetic limit physic. Are there any proper and viable stacks a beginner like me could use to fulfill these goals? Or do I not have hope? Thank you all and please be honest with your opinions.

One you are way to young, two you can build so much natural especially at a young age like you are going into college, proper diet hard work and dedication is the only cycle I recommend for you, I didnt even touch sarms until age 31, I trained natural my entire life, you can achieve great results by putting in the time and commitment. Mind body and muscle connection, it's a synergy and balance.

No way should you ever do and all oral cycle that is so toxic and damaging for the body, plus at the age you are steroids would hurt you in the long run and possibly give you a whole list of sides you dont want to deal with trying to focus on school.

Ok was like you scared of the pin. Bro easiest thing you can do and safest compared to the liver shock and damage you will do. We all want the easy was but let’s face it if it was easy everyone would do it. It busy your ass in the gym even harder at the table then jump on gear man

If you diet and train properly you will make as many gains naturally as I would on a cycle. Take advantage of how high your testosterone levels are right now. Do not fall into the trap of thinking steroids will give you the body you want because that is not how they work. You have to put in the work in the gym and kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom