Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your best cycle?

GymBeast614

Registered
Hey , as I am interested in bodybuilding and gaining muscle I wanted to know what you best cycle was or your ideas on the best cycle? Always looking for inspiration on how to gain muscle as fast as possible and find what works best.

Most people's best cycles are their first cycles.

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

You reckon that your first test only cycle was the best not any more extreme steroids?

My best results from a steroid cycle were (partly) the result of "more extreme steroids" (Tren E, Anavar, Dbol along with Test E).

I wrote "partly" because, throughout that particular cycle, I managed to eat more food and more often than I ever had before. I slept more and better than I ever had before. And, since that cycle took place during a summer break, I was generally more relaxed than ever before. In short, my gains from that cycle were the result of "the perfect storm" - the right amount of clean and healthy food consumed in proper intervals, deep and thus truly restful sleep and, most important in my opinion, a lack of stress (read: a low level of hydrocortisone which is exceedingly important relative to bodybuilding).*

What I'm suggesting here is that diet, sleep and general relaxation is far more important toward the achievement of positive results than is the composition of the anabolic steroids involved. So our emphasis vis-a-vis our "best cycle" should be on diet, sleep and relaxation rather than what type of gear we use. Being primarily concerned with gear instead of diet, sleep and a lack of stress is, I think, akin to placing the proverbial cart before the proverbial horse. It is ultimately counterproductive and in fact dangerous.

* For the record, I was able to net 4-1/2lbs. of muscle of muscle from that cycle which, for a "hardgainer" such as myself, is very good.
At 6'3" tall, I began said bulking/cutting cycle at 186lbs, 7.8%bf with a BMI of 20.8; and ended it at 190.5lbs, 7.1%bf with a BMI of 19.1. (In actuality, and in light of my overall loss of body fat, I may have netted roughly 5lbs of muscle).

So to all of young or otherwise impatient guys, like muskate said, bodybuilding is a "marathon" not a sprint. Therefore, patience cannot be emphasized enough.

Hey , as I am interested in bodybuilding and gaining muscle I wanted to know what you best cycle was or your ideas on the best cycle? Always looking for inspiration on how to gain muscle as fast as possible and find what works best.

this is a marathon and not a sprint. everyone wants fast muscle, but there is no such thing .. muscle takes time to grow as the body is constantly fighting to keep it away so its a long term war

you should commit to the lifestyle long term and stick with it, then your results year over year will improve .. only then will you get results

@stevesmi is completely right here - if you want sustainable results that will stay with you for a long time and will be hard to lose, you need to be gradual and patient. Even with steroid use it is best to be conservative, and get those gains slowly.

Back
Top Bottom