Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In your experience?

Murdock

Registered
In your experience does a person that responds well to low doses also have higher side effects on that dose?

In your experience does a person that responds well to low doses also have higher side effects on that dose?

every single person is different and theres no way to know that answer... im sure you could find people that have those kind of results and issues and others that do not...

bro...depends on person...but if you respond well to low dose why you need high dose?

That's not what he said. He asked if they had HIGHER side effects.

The answer is no in my experience.

tren is a good example.. i've ran tren as high as 400 and as low as 200 a week. i would say my results at 200 a week were far better and i had way less sides.

now the difference between EQ at 300 and at 600 is different. your results would be better at 600 and the sides would not really be much different.

so it completely depends on the situations

Thanks guys. I’m currently running 100mg of test e and 100mg of deca a week. My diet is clean. Seeing unbelievable results.

This is me just 3 weeks into it after not working out for 20yrs! My legs are skinny but they seem to be coming along as well. I just can’t believe how fast I’m seeing results. . I believe I’ve been blessed with decent genetics. I can see a big change.
eb4362572e5230958d56ef7a545331fb.jpg

This is me just 3 weeks into it after not working out for 20yrs! My legs are skinny but they seem to be coming along as well. I just can’t believe how fast I’m seeing results. . I believe I’ve been blessed with decent genetics. I can see a big change.
eb4362572e5230958d56ef7a545331fb.jpg

Looking good man keep grinding 💪🏻

I try to keep it in the middle between not to high neither to low with my cycles cause I'm prone to get some sides easily so it really depends on the person. So for me the answer is no

Back
Top Bottom