Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your new SARMS sponsor.! SARMS4Sale

Second time ordering from these individuals. Took 2 days to arrive and a nice note on the invoice. Thanks again.

Another touchdown from sarms4sale with outstanding service. I love that you added keeping the measuring dropper separate, great choice! I have been loving the GW!
8e108e0396c8ed7c6611d64bda06e70f.jpg

I bought the sarms from here for my rats and they haven't felt anything,cia is horrible meaning no lift and cardarine feels like clenbuterol. It did arrive on time which hyped me up but the rest I have tried with higher dosages and just complete sadness. Gonna keep on looking and if you need pics let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

fyi my rats have used other companies and won't say from where because you guys will say i am trying to promote but this stuff feels horrible because I was so hyoed

I bought the sarms from here for my rats and they haven't felt anything,cia is horrible meaning no lift and cardarine feels like clenbuterol. It did arrive on time which hyped me up but the rest I have tried with higher dosages and just complete sadness. Gonna keep on looking and if you need pics let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

fyi my rats have used other companies and won't say from where because you guys will say i am trying to promote but this stuff feels horrible because I was so hyoed

bro...post up your pics ...we love to see s4s bottles...

My rats used cia once and that shit had them hard for days and was gonna get my rats something for prolactin but wanted my rats ti test this stuff first but wanna know a better place please advise if you can,if you want privately the better but my rats miss the good liquid assitance

- - - Updated - - -

How do I add pics

Last edited:
all I get is the post quick reply option and nothing else to add pic and I cant pm anyone so how else can I add pics. I emailed sarms for sale and gave them a bad review, would the email suffice thats written

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for shopping with us!We would love it if you could help us and other customers by reviewing your shopping experience and services that you recently purchased. It only takes a minute and it would really help others. Click the button below and leave your review.We are also offering a special discount coupon for leaving us a review. This coupon is specifically for you and cannot be used by anyone else. Best wishes,Sarms for Sale

Ordered my GW on the 5th, got it on the 8th. Awesome packaging, personalized note, burns like a mid grade bourbon but smooooooth. Endurance already through the roof which I thought was folks being overzealous. I'll definitely be back for more. Thanks S4S.

Ordered my GW on the 5th, got it on the 8th. Awesome packaging, personalized note, burns like a mid grade bourbon but smooooooth. Endurance already through the roof which I thought was folks being overzealous. I'll definitely be back for more. Thanks S4S.

great to hear bro!!

What is required to launch Riversweeps sweepstakes cafe?Majority of the businessmen are trying to build a successful business in this field. As most of the competitors are aware of the importance of this job and they do not want to lose their customers. To get a good result from your Riversweeps sweepstakes cafe, you should present the best quality to your clients and compete with your opponents.Most of the time, the owner of the sweepstakes cafe faces different issues related to the quality of the sweepstakes software.

excellent bro, thats what i like to hear!!

Tried to make an order on S4S today and my bitcoin kept getting sent back to my wallet. I use cash app and I’ve never had any difficulty using bitcoin transactions prior to this. I didn’t know if there was a technical difficulty on my app or if something wrong on S4S end. Hoping to solve the issue. Thanks!

Scratch my previous comment. I contacted S4S customer service as well and they helped me find a solution. Evo has some frickin awesome sponsors here!

Outstanding service!

Just received my first order from Sarms4Sale - their customer service is awesome, shipping was super fast, and they communicate every step of the way with a handwritten note to finish it off - nice touch! They're like the "Amazon of SARMs"!!;)
Noticed my bottles are green when everything else I've seen posted from them is blue...maybe just new packaging.
Now looking forward to trying out their products for the first time.

Photo-Nov-19-5-19-27-PM.jpg

Just received my first order from Sarms4Sale - their customer service is awesome, shipping was super fast, and they communicate every step of the way with a handwritten note to finish it off - nice touch! They're like the "Amazon of SARMs"!!;)
Noticed my bottles are green when everything else I've seen posted from them is blue...maybe just new packaging.
Now looking forward to trying out their products for the first time.

Photo-Nov-19-5-19-27-PM.jpg

Awesome bro!! Thats excellent!

Back
Top Bottom