Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your new SARMS sponsor.! SARMS4Sale

We had an error on the site we are getting fixed. YK11 is in stock so check back this afternoon and it should be fixed!

I ordered ostarine 8 days ago but havent received anything. I'm in the US
How long does it take..I keep hearing about speedy delivery...

Yeah I got a response today that they're not sure what happened, and that they're going to send a replacement. 🤷*♂️ oh well
I didnt know you were the person to contact

Yeah I got a response today that they're not sure what happened, and that they're going to send a replacement. [emoji1745]*[emoji3603] oh well
I didnt know you were the person to contact

Well unfortunately since half the country now decided they dont want to work, there are labor shortages everywhere hence the many packages being delayed/missing etc … im glad it was handled. I can always help with issues as well. I can generally get customer service help rather quickly

I politely asked for them just to refund my money since nothing had been shipped yet
But no response
They acted like it was no big deal that my order was never sent, and maybe it wasnt their fault, but that just didnt sit well with me personally.

I politely asked for them just to refund my money since nothing had been shipped yet
But no response
They acted like it was no big deal that my order was never sent, and maybe it wasnt their fault, but that just didnt sit well with me personally.

Well i can assure you that things are sent very quickly and usps and fedex have had many delays and shipping problems. There are two support emails.

Cliff is at [email protected]

Ashley is at [email protected]

You can pm me your order number as well and i can contact for you

I'm not so sure about that bc even after she said a replacement was being sent out she was still able to cancel that order a day later and issue a refund
Which leads me to believe the second package never made it out either.
If things were really sent out very quick that would not even be possible

I'm not so sure about that bc even after she said a replacement was being sent out she was still able to cancel that order a day later and issue a refund

Well im sure no matter what is said you are going to come back with an issue or not be happy and so all I can say on behalf of them is sincerest apologies… i was told you were refunded and it was handled…Ill see if i can get an email chain of the conversations… you never messaged me your order number or any info that i could look into either

Last edited:

I have the complete email chain here.... so im not going to just post the screen shots unless you want to continue but I see nothing but Ashley being very polite and helpful... You said she acted like it didnt matter which is completely untrue and an outright and blatant LIE and you were very polite back to her on top of it…it was very very cordial from you both and she never once acted like it was no big deal whatsoever... I understand any frustrations if there is an order issue but that is just something that can happen. It was even indicated if it does show up to keep it as a gift and that you were refunded as well... I have the entire email chain... There is nothing in there at all that would indicate anything other than you being answered and helped all the way around... Not only that, but you were answered quite quickly to all your emails as documented on the time stamps...

Your first email was sent to Ashley on August 26th at 11:24 A.M. and you were then replied to at 12:50 pm... so in less than 2 hours you had a reply and things were being looked at and worked on. You waited a week for the package to be stuck on no movement before you ever wrote... You can blame s4s on the package is, which i know you want to do so badly, and I can blame usps, considering I ship things daily on my shoe business and have had this happen multiple times, but the point is, as soon as you addressed the problem, it was handled immediately.

Beyond that... you were written at 1:00 pm pacific time that a replacement would be sent... a label was created... they don't drop everything and run to the post office that second... I dont know anyone who does same day service whatsoever, especially middday... it generally takes 24 hours to send out, which is extremely timely... time stamp clearly shows that you wrote back 12 hours later at 1:30 a.m. that you wanted " a refund please and no hard feelings" which you were then replied to at 11:40 a.m. that a refund would be issued and that if you did receive the initial package that never got scanned, to just keep it as a gift... you are attempting to start trouble here and its not right... everything is documented and saved

Last edited:
I been on cycle for 3 weeks now and feel no change or notice anything. Currently using yk11, rad, lgd, and mk 677. I have used lgd and mk 677 before and notice good changes within the first 2 weeks. Just doesn't feel the same with these sarms.

I been on cycle for 3 weeks now and feel no change or notice anything. Currently using yk11, rad, lgd, and mk 677. I have used lgd and mk 677 before and notice good changes within the first 2 weeks. Just doesn't feel the same with these sarms.

Never seen or heard one complaint on any of these since they opened whatsoever. You can pm me to discuss

OK so I'm trying to make sense out of the stacks. 3 with 1 of each is $185 and 3 with 3 of each is $605? So the more you buy the price of each bottle goes up? It's usually the opposite. Not trying to be a DB just trying to make sense of the numbers. I'm wanting to do a stack for 12 weeks. Also is there going to be any Laborday sales? Thank you!

OK so I'm trying to make sense out of the stacks. 3 with 1 of each is $185 and 3 with 3 of each is $605? So the more you buy the price of each bottle goes up? It's usually the opposite. Not trying to be a DB just trying to make sense of the numbers. I'm wanting to do a stack for 12 weeks. Also is there going to be any Laborday sales? Thank you!

Ill send this over to them. They had many errors happen on the stacks they have had to fix in terms of the math adding up. First it was way too low, then too high so I will let them know right away, thanks for the heads up.

I have not heard of any labor day sales from them as of yet but I will pm you

Yea I emailed them and still haven't heard anything. When you put a stack in the cart it is more expensive than if you buy each individual bottle separately. Doesnt make sense.

Back
Top Bottom