Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Youtube, Podcast, Etc...

powerup

Buff Brother
Hey guys just curious what PED related podcast or YouTube channels are worth a follow?

Some of my favs are on YouTube obviously Dylan, Greg Doucette is good, anything with 'Dr Tony Huge' is entertaining as hell even though its a little over the top, Ryan Russo is good, and Seth Feroce is pretty good. Podcast wise I found this one called 'The Steroid Podcast' and its actually pretty solid.

Who do you guys follow?

I have never taken steroids, but fitness in general is something im interested in. Greg Doucette has some nice videos regarding PEDs, you can check him out.

loren lockman (whom i've interviewed twice on my podcast), thomas delauer, dylan's videos of course. i dont' follow any fitness channels that try and monetize their shit using drama and petty madeup controversies. all that negativity is very unhealthy for your mind if you look at it daily, also why i stay far away from politics, religion and social media petty bullshit too.

and of course that is why i created my podcast right here on evo. no bullshit, no drama, we don't even monetize it. it is just good old fashioned Q&A's and spread of knowledge. zero cookie cutter bullshit

loren lockman (whom i've interviewed twice on my podcast), thomas delauer, dylan's videos of course. i dont' follow any fitness channels that try and monetize their shit using drama and petty madeup controversies. all that negativity is very unhealthy for your mind if you look at it daily, also why i stay far away from politics, religion and social media petty bullshit too.

and of course that is why i created my podcast right here on evo. no bullshit, no drama, we don't even monetize it. it is just good old fashioned Q&A's and spread of knowledge. zero cookie cutter bullshit
I didn't know you had a podcast. I'll check it out. You should put it on SoundCloud or stitcher. This way it can be downloaded to your phone and played in the car.

I didn't know you had a podcast. I'll check it out. You should put it on SoundCloud or stitcher. This way it can be downloaded to your phone and played in the car.

i believe it is on google, itunes, and soundcloud too.

Back
Top Bottom