Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zero water retention is that's normal for a cycle

Robthomas

Buff Brother
So I been on seven weeks and have had zero water retention I started my cycle at 204 I'm 206 right now 7 weeks in my body I can see solid results due to have a good diet and training very hard thought I see higher increase in weight but like I said I'm looking good just want to make sure I'm making the gains I feel I maybe trimming the fat adding or maintaining the muscle I'm running 500 test 300 deca armidex at 1ml every other day I know it's alittle high of a ai dose but I would rather be more on the safer side and I'm running carber at .05 both eod was thinking of raising the deca to 400 do see these mass gains I hear about with deca build for my height is thick just looking to get more mass 5 7"

Even with the proper support supplements (an AI and anti-prolactin drug) - you should still experience some water retention on a test/deca cycle. They are both very wet compounds. That being said, it'll only be a couple pounds. Not the 10-20 pounds some people talk about.

What I suspect is happening is that you are gaining weight and loosing muscle at the same time - hence the minimal change in scale weight.

Your test and deca dosages look good and your arimidex and caber dosages also look good. You arent going to notice anything from racing the deca from 300mg/week to 400mg/week.

If you want to gain more weight, you need to eat more. It's really as simple as that. I am not sure what your current appetite is like but if you are struggling to eat enough, try adding in a protein/oatmeal shake in the middle of the night. 100g oatmeal + 2 scoops of a whey isolate. Drink it during the middle of the night when you wake up to take a piss. That'll add roughly 4k calories/week to your diet and you should start gaining about a pound a week.

I'm hitting six clean meals a day most with a rice carb or a noodle and mostly chicken not much red meat only twice a week with red meat each meal carb is around 70 carbs I feel when I take my carbs to high they go only to my gut and that's a week spot for me some days over seven meals and a few nuts and protein shakes in the makes as well

rather than speculate why not run blood work?

not only will you be able to see your estrogen levels but also if your gear is legit

in the end as long as you are seeing visual results and your strength is going up who cares what the scale says right?

My original perception of deca was that it blew you up quickly. After running a cycle with it I found this not to be true. The gains with deca are slow and steady. I ran a 16 week cycle and only put on about 10 lbs using deca and test. I too did not experience much water retention. Using the appropriate dose of your AI will limit some of the water but the number one factor is your diet. If you keep a clean diet low in sodium you will not have any troubles with water what so ever. Believe me water is mostly diet related, so keep eating like you are and you will continue to have success.

Yes steve I got bloods done I go today to see my results like I said I was more neverous about the estrogen being out of line so hope to have good luck today that's way I was running at 1ml or dex cause I was throughing deca in the mix. I ordered aromasin 10 days ago from ag guys still haven't got it I want to switch to that and run it a touch high then 12.5

Does water retention come before gyno or the order doesn't matter because there both stand alone things ?

Does water retention come before gyno or the order doesn't matter because there both stand alone things ?

You will usually notice some Water Retention.
As it's a Sign of Higher Estrogen.
You should also notice, that you are Peeing Less Water than you consume.

1st you need Estrogen to become Elevated.
Then Progesterone will Elevate.
The Estrogen and Progesterone will drop.
And Prolactin will Elevate ~ then you have Prolactin Gyno ~ and your Nipples will start Lactating.................... JP

I'm starting to see a lot what you read about with deca is very over hyped and if you do it right the gains are slow and the scale creeps slow when done right with out bs water weight I weighed in today at 209 so I'm rolling slow but knowing that I'm ok I have one month left for a total of 12 weeks but I really would like to go till 16 weeks if you guys think it be ok to do on a first cycle

I am not sure why so many people are scared of deca. People have this perception that deca will bloat the shit out of you. Truth is that testosterone aromatizes so much more heavily than deca.

The blood work will really tell the story about your test and estrogen.

As for prolonging the cycle, I would go to 14 weeks maybe. I think that would be as long as I would run it. You want to make sure you recover properly.

Back
Top Bottom