Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

zphc aromasin

I have never heard of the brand ZPHC before. Check the source reviews section on the board here. See what kind of reviews come up.

I know the approved source Roid Mass carries aromasin. Check them out.

Last year I used ZPHC Aromasin for my AI. Here is my lab. I was using test cyp 350mg wk, Anavar 40mg ed, and aromasin 12.5mg eod.
985817173730e01c41b918bc386dd466.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Last year I used ZPHC Aromasin for my AI. Here is my lab. I was using test cyp 350mg wk, Anavar 40mg ed, and aromasin 12.5mg eod.
985817173730e01c41b918bc386dd466.jpg

blood looks good bro.. ur shit is legit

also for people who think that var is safe for the liver they should take a look at this.. it is a non stop struggle to fight the bro science that var is 'weak' or that var is 'safe to run for many weeks'.. it is liver toxic as evidenced here... just cause it doesn't bloat you up overnight like dbol full of water doesn't mean it is weak SMH

Mind you, I was also using n2guard for liver support. So it would have been a lot higher.

blood looks good bro.. ur shit is legit

also for people who think that var is safe for the liver they should take a look at this.. it is a non stop struggle to fight the bro science that var is 'weak' or that var is 'safe to run for many weeks'.. it is liver toxic as evidenced here... just cause it doesn't bloat you up overnight like dbol full of water doesn't mean it is weak SMH

steve what are you looking for on the liver values

Back
Top Bottom