Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Actual Sources

Johndagreat

Registered
So I've been coping gear from sources online, most recent being dragon pharma, and every single time it's been bunk gear. The most recent infected my leg. I'm just looking for a reliable source and it seems like none of these sources are it.

So I've been coping gear from sources online, most recent being dragon pharma, and every single time it's been bunk gear. The most recent infected my leg. I'm just looking for a reliable source and it seems like none of these sources are it.

the only legit place for dragon pharma is napsgear.org

You cannot find a better source that is more trusted with the best quality than @domestic-supply.com !!! They are the very best!

Hey brother,

Napsgear.org is one of the Top sources for Dragon Pharma!

Please check here: Dragon Pharma

Thanks!

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

its always best to stick with companies that have verifiable reviews, true customer feedback with bloodwork and progress pics etc,,. you can find these everywhere on the forums to guide and help you make the best decisions... it is quite easy to see that Domestic Supply is one that consistently comes up as being everyone's favorite

[FONT=&quot]Far and away, Domestic Supply is the best source you will find. I would recommend that you make the switch so you never have to worry about any issues again![/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom