Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[APPROVED] Domestic-Supply.com

Hello. This is my first post on Evolutionary.

Looking at Domestic Supply's list of Tren products, for my cattle of course, is there one in particular someone can recommend? I am interested in a 100mg/ml dosage.

Thank you for any info.

Hello. I sell only tested gear - so you have nothing to worry about)

Highly recommend domestic supply!!!

Great customer service and very fast delivery!!
And also great gear!!! I am on my third order with them and awaiting payment confirmation but definitely recommend them!! 10 out of 10

Domestic Supply coming thru again in a major way. Stuff looks great! Ordered on Friday; packed dropped today - amazing T/A. Not to call any other source out, but ordered a week after the other and arrived before the other. Will be back

Curious if anyone has tested the stuff they buy? I know they have kits that you can use at home. I have heard that HgH is quite often fake, using HgH promoting peptides. Don't want to spend a grand or more for junk.

I have posted my bloods with the test and they came out way above normal I'm sure the HGH is the same I'll probably go get a HGH igf test soon

Just got my first order from Domestic Supply. I got a tracking number the next day and shipping was lightning fast!

I also checked the UPIC number from the packages on the Product Verification portion of the Balkan website and everything was legit/authentic. Thank you!!

I have no complaints with DS. I have my third purchase in route. I have always bought locally but my supplier stopped selling.
Package was supposed to arrive today but looks like usps may have lost it😫. No updates since it first shipped. Greg was quick to ship it though. Bought on Saturday shipped on Monday!

I have no complaints with DS. I have my third purchase in route. I have always bought locally but my supplier stopped selling.
Package was supposed to arrive today but looks like usps may have lost it[emoji31]. No updates since it first shipped. Greg was quick to ship it though. Bought on Saturday shipped on Monday!

Same here DS has been phenomenal. A God Send honestly. I’m a permanent customer for sure. But my package was supposed to arrive Friday according to tracking. No updates sense Friday. Mine was bought Thursday shipped Thursday and nothing unfortunately in terms of the package being delivered or updates from usps. Does anyone know how to go about this with usps? It would suck to lose out on the amount of money I spent on this order.

I feel you bro. USPS sucks. My package shipped a full week ago USPS has not updated their tracking info since 11/30.

Back
Top Bottom