Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[APPROVED] Domestic-Supply.com

Is there a thread or any advice as how to order from here to be as safe and smart as possible.

I will only be ordering anti estrogens this time.

Thanks

Mods - How is the whole DS website approved... as there are multiple different sub sources within the site, such as suppliers being from China & elsewhere? How can individual products be approved & validated & tested with accuracy?

Mods - How is the whole DS website approved... as there are multiple different sub sources within the site, such as suppliers being from China & elsewhere? How can individual products be approved & validated & tested with accuracy?

hello. what do you mean? we ship only Inside the US and I have only 1 website - domestic-supply.com

Did a small order of proviron to see if they’re legit. Was given a tracking number before my payment was even “confirmed.” Been a week and the tracking number still isn’t in USPS system. It’ll be a shame if they aren’t a legitimate source. Was hoping to switch to DS permanently.

Did a small order of proviron to see if they’re legit. Was given a tracking number before my payment was even “confirmed.” Been a week and the tracking number still isn’t in USPS system. It’ll be a shame if they aren’t a legitimate source. Was hoping to switch to DS permanently.

hello. what is your order number? sometimes I may make typo with tracking number

I'm looking for Test E that is NOT in cottonseed oil (seem to be allergic to this carrier oil). The only product that had the oil listed used cottonseed :/

Just received product and am very happy with it. Package got tied up for a week in a post office but that wasn't the fault of DS, its our damn postal service. But as far as DS goes I will definitely be using them rather than waiting a month

Hello guys! I just needed some help. I am after Clenbuterol and T3 as well as Test/Boldenone. Can the mods please guide me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Looking for update on ZPHC Test C. It’s currently out of stock :( also everything went up $20... but it’s ok just need it back in stock rn.

Looking for update on ZPHC Test C. It’s currently out of stock :( also everything went up $20... but it’s ok just need it back in stock rn.

hello. I have the same price for it for last 5 years) new batch will be manufactured only in spring and delivered to US in summer

Back
Top Bottom