Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[APPROVED] Domestic-Supply.com

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.

Contact information: https://domestic-supply.com/contacts/
Forum reps: DOMESTIC-SUPPLY.COM Rep

Approved and Tested by following Admins/Mods/VIPs:
Gearhead
SteveSmi
DG
RickRock
RoySimpson
Neanderthrone

REVIEW THREADS:

*MAIN REVIEWS: Domestic-Supply.com Steroid Source Reviews
*Domestic-Supply.com Discounts and Offers
*Domestic-supply.com Reviews
absolutely right and getting my approval is not easy but they are definitely approved by me

Hi guys just wanted to post here before I order. Haven't used these guys before or evolutionary much for that matter. Can someone chime in to vouch and give me some peace of mind? I would appreciate. Will be paying in crypto.

Is there a particular brand of HCG that's recommended?

Hi guys just wanted to post here before I order. Haven't used these guys before or evolutionary much for that matter. Can someone chime in to vouch and give me some peace of mind? I would appreciate. Will be paying in crypto.

Is there a particular brand of HCG that's recommended?

They are good to go. Site Approved and I vouch for them 100%

I'm going to get my order in with DS as soon as this CORONA madness ends
Can anyone suggest which Test E and Primo E that's REALLY Good to go ?

Currently a DS customer, looking for brand recommendations in stock for Mast. Fourth Cycle but i have stuck to Test Prop/Mast Prop and Sust/Mast E. Advice on progression ? I have had great luck with the basics, stuck on Mast it seemed to hold up to its reputation and worked well for me. Dick needs to work, water ski and wakeboard injury prevention is in the back of my mind 40 yo. But love getting big and strong. First Post ill go get my helmet....

Looking to order Modafinil for my lab rat from DS I’ve seen a lot of negative reviews about them. I see people vouching. How long does it take to get a tracking number and or the package?
Thank you in advanced

I hope u are not bashing he is great customer service and support have you contacted him domestic is great and is usually very quick with a response. It usually takes a day after ordering but I don't work with or for him I am just speaking from experience

Looking to order Modafinil for my lab rat from DS I’ve seen a lot of negative reviews about them. I see people vouching. How long does it take to get a tracking number and or the package?
Thank you in advanced

I hope you are not bashing he usually answers all question in a timely matter and gives good advice also have you tried to contact him threw his website also in my experience I got tracking number about a day after order and payment went threw and he will also let you know when payment is threw when it ships I don't work with or for him this is just my experience

Thank you in advanced

Hello. You make order - pay - we ship - you receive tracking number)

Currently a DS customer, looking for brand recommendations in stock for Mast. Fourth Cycle but i have stuck to Test Prop/Mast Prop and Sust/Mast E. Advice on progression ? I have had great luck with the basics, stuck on Mast it seemed to hold up to its reputation and worked well for me. Dick needs to work, water ski and wakeboard injury prevention is in the back of my mind 40 yo. But love getting big and strong. First Post ill go get my helmet....

Hello. If you need cycle assistance you can contact me by email,bro)

Recently ordered Sust and Masteronr, lightning fast service and even faster shipping. Packaging was professional. Getting ready for another order as we speak

Eagle landed from Domestic Supply. Ordered some goodies over the weekend, tracking Monday - touchdown today. All looks good; will report back on potency. Plan to make another order soon, and run labs directly after.

Hello. This is my first post on Evolutionary.

Looking at Domestic Supply's list of Tren products, for my cattle of course, is there one in particular someone can recommend? I am interested in a 100mg/ml dosage.

Thank you for any info.

Hello. This is my first post on Evolutionary.

Looking at Domestic Supply's list of Tren products, for my cattle of course, is there one in particular someone can recommend? I am interested in a 100mg/ml dosage.

Thank you for any info.

I would say anyone with the dose you want they all should be great quality

Back
Top Bottom