Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[APPROVED] NapsGear.org

Anything is possible, but you will never lose your gear or money, they do take care of their clients, you may even get a free product for inconvenience

Thank you so much folks, that puts my mind to ease :)

I'll get my log started today, appreciate all the help. After getting scammed online once, I am glad that I found this community and find a trusted source.

Napsgear is top legit big man you got nothing to worry at all.

Slam up that log journal we'll back you up.

Ordered a blue top kit to ship domestically as a test run, since this is my first time using naps.

Received shipping confirmation 10-16, and still don’t have the product. Tracking says, “acceptance pending”.

Reached out to naps on 10/30 and they mentioned the issue has been escalated to upper management, but I still haven’t heard anything.

Is this normal?

Anyone else waiting a long time for delivery? I’ve been waiting over 4 weeks now. Took 2 weeks to ship and now being told to wait up to 5 weeks from shipping date, thats 7 weeks total. Got me a little worried

Anyone else waiting a long time for delivery? I’ve been waiting over 4 weeks now. Took 2 weeks to ship and now being told to wait up to 5 weeks from shipping date, thats 7 weeks total. Got me a little worried

International takes time, 3-6 weeks depends on your location. Domestic is faster but a bit more pricy.

I had my international pack arrive in 6 weeks.

Ordered a blue top kit to ship domestically as a test run, since this is my first time using naps.

Received shipping confirmation 10-16, and still don’t have the product. Tracking says, “acceptance pending”.

Reached out to naps on 10/30 and they mentioned the issue has been escalated to upper management, but I still haven’t heard anything.

Is this normal?

It's possible the post office messed it up, happens. Remember Napsgear has many shipping warehouses, so could be just a temporary issue with that particular post office.

lets see reps of Naps they will help out

Is this normal?

Hey brother,
Please pm me or email me your order id at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Anything is possible, but you will never lose your gear or money, they do take care of their clients, you may even get a free product for inconvenience

Idk naps is shady with me at least. I received a bunk product and I didn’t want to speak up but I did anyway and only received one reply before getting sneak banned from visiting the site. Shoulda kept my mouth shut haha

Idk naps is shady with me at least. I received a bunk product and I didn’t want to speak up but I did anyway and only received one reply before getting sneak banned from visiting the site. Shoulda kept my mouth shut haha

btw, you mean you were banned from napsgear, but you were never banned on evolutionary.org, you just joined and we are openly talking to you

I am in doubts of legitimacy of your post since you just joined and attacking them with 1st post. But I'll give you benefit of the doubt.

It's possible and I'm not doubting you. I'm sure if you harassed them enough they would ban you but it doesn't mean it happened. You could have been banned for many reasons.

If you say you questioned quality, lets see you post what you questioned and what happened, we are ready to listen to you and help you resolve the issue. That's why we are here.

From my experience, it's easy to attack a source when a misunderstanding happens, but hard to resolve the issue when the attacker won't talk reasonably.

I am openly going to tell you I'm bias towards Napsgear, I use their gear at least 2x/year the last 2-3 years and before used them many times. I trust the source and roidtested the gear too.

napsgear sells only the top brands in the world that are used by tens of thousands of athletes every single day. there is literally no way you got bunk anything from them, if that was true then 10,000 other people would be saying the same thing. makes literally zero sense.

Hey brother,
Please pm me or email me your order id at [email protected]

Thank you!

Thanks for reaching out.

No need, my brother. Napshelp responded within 24 hours every single time, and my product will be here tomorrow!

Apparently, there was a restocking at the warehouse causing some delays. So, I was comped free shipping on the next order

Solid ass company for sure 💯💯💯

napsgear sells only the top brands in the world that are used by tens of thousands of athletes every single day. there is literally no way you got bunk anything from them, if that was true then 10,000 other people would be saying the same thing. makes literally zero sense.

I’m glad your experience was well.

Hey brother, Please share your order id and product pic with us, please pm me or email me at [email protected]
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom