Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[APPROVED] Nordic Fusion Canada

what form of payments do you guys accept?

we are cash in mail. safest way. we get packages out within 24-48 hours tops of receiving funds. We like to think of ourselves as pretty prompt at getting you goods as fast as possible

Again a lot of people are asking if we take debit or CC. Cash in mail is the safest way for both parties guys. There are never any issues with send/receiving. If we can send out big chunky parcels and they always make it to you you have to be confident that a small letter will make it to us. As of now tho we are able to do WU if thats easier but only on orders over 1000$

Hi bro, how are you doing?
Can you just send me the price list via message function of the forum ? Or
Please the best resonable price possible cause I'm from Vietnam, I don't have much but I want to buy and I have to ask for my friend in canada to buy for me (but he would charge me then for the shipping, he would handle the shipping to my country, don't)
Looking forward to your respond man. thanks for listening.

Because of newbie limit I couldn't reply your answer.. So

Can you help ? because I didn't got lucks with this.
Can you give me some more information of local labs or websites in the locations that you mentioned, that I can buy from ? I would be really appreciated ! :)
I'm primarily searching for tes enanthate, deca and tren. just message me! thanks :)

I hope you got all the information i sent you and you have goo luck on your side. If not let me know

Got my first shipment with Nordic Fusion this past week. Everything went smooth lots of communication. Doing an anavar cycle with test
5cd5ba95bfeaebdb093206f58d27ef1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can vouch for these guys' professionalism.

I ordered clen tabs/pills and it was a very quick delivery.

The tabs are pretty small which makes ramping up dosage difficult, but other than that, I'm on day 2 at 50mcg and all's well.

Thanks man. We are currently working on bringing some new items and blends to the mix. Hoping to launch them by spring

Thanks for the continued support brothers. Now that we have helped a few brothers out we would love to see some logs and/or any pre and post bloodwork results of people have got them

Back
Top Bottom