Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[APPROVED] Nordic Fusion Canada

Hey guys I'm new on this thread and I sent an email that I saw that was posted. Just wanted to give a heads up

Hey all. We are happy to announce we can now safely take bank transfers from clientele. Only thing is it applies only to 400$ + orders from us. It's just as easy as etransfer as its just like paying a bill. Hope this helps with the process

sent in email for price list. Are there any more reviews on your product dug through the site but cannot find many.

how long does it take to ship normally

thanks

Yeah I would like to see some more reviews as well. I know muskate and masonic are running a cycle atm. Ive had a ton of other orders go out and I'm surprised not many have posted about it. It would be great if a couple more would do cycle logs

Thinking about this makes me think of a promotional offer.....

For the first 4 people to get this done.
If you take a picture of our gear that you're currently using, and do mid cycle bloodwork to post it onto the forums, I will give you 100$ towards your next order. It would be good to show people how well it is working and the numbers that go along with it.

Please email me when this is done so I can ensure you get the promo

Yeah I would like to see some more reviews as well. I know muskate and masonic are running a cycle atm. Ive had a ton of other orders go out and I'm surprised not many have posted about it. It would be great if a couple more would do cycle logs

Thinking about this makes me think of a promotional offer.....

For the first 4 people to get this done.
If you take a picture of our gear that you're currently using, and do mid cycle bloodwork to post it onto the forums, I will give you 100$ towards your next order. It would be good to show people how well it is working and the numbers that go along with it.

Please email me when this is done so I can ensure you get the promo

Nice I will be planning a cycle but won't be starting for two or three months yet.

Placed a small order (win & clen) with Nordic on Feb 19th and had the goods in less than two weeks. Fast shipping, reasonable prices -

Highly recommended.

Nordic Review w/ Picture

Placed a small order (win & clen) with Nordic on Feb 19th and had the goods in less than two weeks. Fast shipping, reasonable prices and great communication.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and LEGIT

http://imgur.com/R8J0JVE

Placed a small order (win & clen) with Nordic on Feb 19th and had the goods in less than two weeks. Fast shipping, reasonable prices and great communication.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and LEGIT

http://imgur.com/R8J0JVE

Thanks man. We do our best to get you products fast. Let us know how you like it once you hit mid cycle. Be good to hear how you rate our products

We sent you a pm. Sorry we aren't able to help you as you're USA. Roidmass is a great choice for USA customers

For the meantime we don't have systems in place in order to help our USA brothers without possibly attracting attention. Safety first for us and you. We are family people here and adding more risk to business is not worth the extra money. We truly do apologize for any inconvenience this causes you

Back
Top Bottom