Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[APPROVED] Purity Source Labs - Euro Pharmacies supplier

How long does it take to get to us same 2/3 week windows? Wanna order don't want to wait no 2/3 weeks though

How long does it take to get to us same 2/3 week windows? Wanna order don't want to wait no 2/3 weeks though

The arrival time can be anywhere 6-10 days..some 10-14.. on average 10 days is the top percent..

I just wanted to post up some bloodwork to show how fucking awesome PSL is!

Running PSL Test E 2ml a week/500mg

31eeda4786b4983b178defa191cb02ae.jpg

PSL Sponsored Athlete

US2US Shipping for me took 6 days from order date. 10/10 on all measurable points so far. Pretty impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you provide samples of your products? I'm newish to the seen, since I'm skinny and have an unbelievable metabolism,I have takin novilin R to add weight.but looking to start my first bulking cycle soon

Just trying to touch base about a recent order. Have sent a few emails without seeing a reply, wanted to ensure my emails were getting through. All my past orders have been perfect, appreciate the help!

I’ve used psl a few times now and have to say they have pretty good products I did feel like the anadrol was a little under dosed so I upped my dose and immediately felt a difference and I only upped it 25 mgs so if it is under its only a little. Other than that everything is great 👍🏻

Can a PSL rep please help me with my order. My order was cancelled before I received any payment information. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Can a PSL rep please help me with my order. My order was cancelled before I received any payment information. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you dont checkout and pay within a certain time frame. I believe 24hrs your order will be cancelled.. So you will have to replace the order and try and make sure your paid within the allotted time frame so this doesnt happen again.

Why has PSL removed Canada as an option for deliveries ? I’m unable to place an order with a Canadian address, is it just a glitch ?

Have used these guys 3 times. Although still waiting on 3rd order to arrive, PSL has been a top notch source so far. Highly recommend. The tracking system is a little confusing though, so heads up. My package has been at the same location for over 2 weeks now without further transit. Not sure if the package was seized, lost, etc. Patiently waiting...

So ? On getting bloodwork done do I have to go through my doc or can I get a private lab to do it cuz I’ve been having trouble finding a lab to do it without a doc order not on cycle right now but

So ? On getting bloodwork done do I have to go through my doc or can I get a private lab to do it cuz I’ve been having trouble finding a lab to do it without a doc order not on cycle right now but

You can go to private med labs however you have to read the disclaimer at the bottom,on their website they will tell you what states they will not send the prescription to.. I believe Maryland, New Jersey and Connecticut are on the list..I'm not entirely certain so you'll have to look up the details

Back
Top Bottom