Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [APPROVED] Purity Source Labs - Euro Pharmacies supplier

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    easy... that was 5 years ago and most those members are transplants from ology the biggest shit hole forum on the net.. UGbodybuilding is a cult like forum, they bash sponsors much like meso..I joined there not long ego and I was just having random chat and the crude filth and talk was beyond a hazing.. a few of the staff contacted me and said just dont mind them its a hazing.. but it was beyond immature, and they even fabricated things that just blew my mind.. there's 3 sides to every story.. UG is NOT a liked place and most the members are misfits, but yet there was some solids that were cool as heck and seen eye to eye with me.. when you read stories like that, but yet we're leading the market, take it for what it is, most the time its shills.. you would have heard more and more.. why is most of the trash talk on trash talk forums? When I joined there I didnt make a fake name, I came as I am and told them in advance that Im a rep but just looking for a board to chill and be myself without repping for once and just mingle, the onslaught was pathetic, I would never put myself in such a group again.. just sickening..

want a sample and send it away for mas spec testing? wanna see reviews about us on power house forums that make UG look like a kiddies playground for misfit kids???
    Thanks i appreciate the explanation i was asking about. Satan62 didnt need to get his panties in a bundle, im new to the whole body building thing and stumbled across PSL and gave them a try. I was a nervous wreck sending money like that for the first time. Customer service is out of this world and the shipping was incredible, got my stuff in a week with no issues whatsoever. I was just asking an honest question cause after i started my cycle i did a little more looking and stumbled across that forum and it got me thinking did i really just buy bunk shit. My levels did increase so im gonna give it a couple more weeks and have it tested again. If they come back good PSL definitely will have me as a returning customer. Sorry about the bs, wasn't trying to "TROLL" anyone i have EP products. The previous comment asked where did he read euro was bunk. I just pointed it out that its out there. Then again ive read almost every ugl is bunk, seems like every forum favors a source and talks down about all the others so as a new guy to the game who can you really turn to? But like i said thanks for the explanation.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Going to try these guys and get some bloods. I'll keep you posted.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just ordered some test e, turanabol, and tamoxifen. Let's see how it is!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ordered caber , came to my door in Canada within 2 weeks
    All looks great .
    Only drawback is that it comes with signature required, be nice just to pick it up out of mailbox .
    Packaging looks great and original boxes not damaged .
    Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do you guys ship test to the uk?

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am getting an error with the first address* line on the signup, everything is in order with my address and nothing I attempt to do will let me sign up.

Can you please let me know if this is a known issue and any expected time frame. I can not send PMs on this forum but I did email [email protected]

Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newman87 View Post
    I am getting an error with the first address* line on the signup, everything is in order with my address and nothing I attempt to do will let me sign up.

Can you please let me know if this is a known issue and any expected time frame. I can not send PMs on this forum but I did email [email protected]

Thanks
    It's hard to gauge exactly what you're doing.. But you need to enter something inside of every entry field, at the very end it will still be generated as your address.. furthermore the email provider that you're using could be giving you difficulties as well.. are you using HOTMAIL, AOL, MSN, LIVE, OUTLOOK?
    PuritySourceLabs.ru "PSL"
    Product of the month 15% savings
    Trenbolone acetate 100mg EP
    Drostanolone Propionate 100mg EP
    Testosterone Propionate 100mg EP

Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    It's hard to gauge exactly what you're doing.. But you need to enter something inside of every entry field, at the very end it will still be generated as your address.. furthermore the email provider that you're using could be giving you difficulties as well.. are you using HOTMAIL, AOL, MSN, LIVE, OUTLOOK?
    Hey, was wondering if there is any chance for my shipment to get seized if i order inside of US?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes, as fifty said above, i'm also in the US. Looking to order, but wondering how the success rate is in the US. Anybody?

thanks

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As both of you said above me im wondering what the odds are to get siezed in the US?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast