Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[APPROVED] Purity Source Labs - Euro Pharmacies supplier

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Last edited:
We're here to answer any questions or concerns!

Just received one of two packages from you. Very well packaged and came through customs without issue. Very clever packaging actually. Can’t wait to see the next package.

I can better assist you if you would provide us with the information on where you read that euro is bunk? Because we are currently on many many many message boards with an amazing customer base.. if you can provide me information on where you heard this I could probably bring some clarification for you..

I read and seen an article about a unicorn the other day on the internet, I suppose they're real? It's all about the quality of the content and take into consideration what you read and where it's at, because some communities have an interior motive.. especially communities that push product from within their own Administration..

We are not your Fly by Night generic contender!

In fact there is several communities that are whistleblowers and the members sending samples for Mass Spec testing of multiple sponsors in that Community as we are one of them, and everything came back within flying colors.. The Buzz and the electrifying vibes in the community we're simply amazing after that when they seen these results, not only were they satisfied but they were relieved because they had seen their fair share of "bunk"..

if I can better assist you in any way please do not hesitate because your needs are extremely important to me as well as all of your questions and concerns..

I can better assist you if you would provide us with the information on where you read that euro is bunk? Because we are currently on many many many message boards with an amazing customer base.. if you can provide me information on where you heard this I could probably bring some clarification for you..

I read and seen an article about a unicorn the other day on the internet, I suppose they're real? It's all about the quality of the content and take into consideration what you read and where it's at, because some communities have an interior motive.. especially communities that push product from within their own Administration..

In fact there is several communities that are whistleblowers and the members sending samples for Mass Spec testing of multiple sponsors in that Community as we are one of them, and everything came back within flying colors.. The Buzz and the electrifying vibes in the community we're simply amazing after that when they seen these results, not only were they satisfied but they were relieved because they had seen their fair share of "bunk"..

if I can better assist you in any way please do not hesitate because your needs are extremely important to me as well as all of your questions and concerns..

Really appreciate it bro.

I read about euro in other forums but nah forger this.. i really trust in you guys.

Will ordered soon! haha

Any discount code?:cool:

Really appreciate it bro.

I read about euro in other forums but nah forger this.. i really trust in you guys.

Will ordered soon! haha

Any discount code?:cool:

Thank you for placing your trust in us, our team here will give your our unwavering dedication and commitment to exceed your expectations each and every single time..Also, alway stay in contact with us reps and/or customer service if you ever have an issue, we'll always be by your side each step of the way..

The couch here on Evo Musk has a discount code that we have him, furthermore if you utilize BTC as payment option, you'll get 10% off entire order, regardless of the products or delivery option you've selected (International or fast service).. :)

Let us know how we can better assist you with your needs, because we're listening!

Team supervisor,
Vision

I recently ordered from PSL and haven't received payment confirmation. How long should I be patient?

hey just courius , but do you guys will realise other gold orals like epistane in the future?

No doubt you guys are good to go but how the hell do you manage to stay up and running in the US? everything here is a joke and is busted as fast as possible as far as underground goes haha.

How do you explain a review like this?
ugbodybuilding.com/threads/9836-Purity-Source-Labs-the-fancy-elixir-salesmen

How do you explain a review like this?
ugbodybuilding.com/threads/9836-Purity-Source-Labs-the-fancy-elixir-salesmen

Motherfucker, you dig up a 5 year old review thread and think it applies today. You're nothing but a fucking troll. PSL rocks and their gear is good, with QA/QC checks to prove it.

easy... that was 5 years ago and most those members are transplants from ology the biggest shit hole forum on the net.. UGbodybuilding is a cult like forum, they bash sponsors much like meso..I joined there not long ego and I was just having random chat and the crude filth and talk was beyond a hazing.. a few of the staff contacted me and said just dont mind them its a hazing.. but it was beyond immature, and they even fabricated things that just blew my mind.. there's 3 sides to every story.. UG is NOT a liked place and most the members are misfits, but yet there was some solids that were cool as heck and seen eye to eye with me.. when you read stories like that, but yet we're leading the market, take it for what it is, most the time its shills.. you would have heard more and more.. why is most of the trash talk on trash talk forums? When I joined there I didnt make a fake name, I came as I am and told them in advance that Im a rep but just looking for a board to chill and be myself without repping for once and just mingle, the onslaught was pathetic, I would never put myself in such a group again.. just sickening..

want a sample and send it away for mas spec testing? wanna see reviews about us on power house forums that make UG look like a kiddies playground for misfit kids???

Back
Top Bottom