Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragon pharmacy Real

IsthereRealgear2859

Registered
Anyone know what Dragon Pharmacy is real??? dragon-pharma.com or dragonpharma.eu/? They both say on there sites the other one is fake and using there name.

Anyone know what Dragon Pharmacy is real??? dragon-pharma.com or dragonpharma.eu/? They both say on there sites the other one is fake and using there name.

Dragon pharma is a legitimate brand, you can see it on napsgear.org, but I'm not sure of the sub-sites .com/.eu can't vouch for them, they are not EVO approved.

Don't use either then - stick to PSL and NapsGear

I would strongly advise to stick with a TRUSTED source and none can be more trusted than Domestic Supply!

All that I can say is that if you want CERTAINTY on what you are using and buying, you have to go with TRUSTED sources and you will not find anyone in this industry for trusted and accomplished than Domestic Supply!

Back
Top Bottom