Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First PSL experience - TD with the quickness!!!

MarkusMcGuire

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Trial run with PSL... Another TD for the home team!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221107-131907.jpg
    Screenshot_20221107-131907.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 43
Trial run with PSL... Another TD for the home team!
It always makes our day to hear that people like you enjoy our product and services.

Our team here at PSL goes above and beyond to provide a personalized experience for a nurturing business relationships with each and every single client and member in the community, so it’s wonderful to hear that our TEAM exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all of us.

We're super excited that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

For myself, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of our amazing TEAM here at PuritySourceLabs; it will mean a lot to all of them. Thank you, again for taking the time to reach out and share your experience.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our sales reps if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Team supervisor,
Vision

Gotta love that personal touch. Thanks Vision. Also I just went to my mailbox and found another PSL TD in it... 3 days early!!! 6 days from order to front door. Gotta love PSL domestic!!IMG_20221119_113319858_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom