Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GenezaDirect shipping fulfillment and Ukraine

Hi all. Have been ordering from GD. Very happy with previous orders. A lot of their material is shipped from Ukraine. As you know, there's a lot going on over there and so GD appears to be having problems fulfilling my order (package was marked as sent, then they reversed course). Tried to get into contact with them and they've been very slow and non-commital as to what they're doing or what to expect. I'm posting this to ask if anyone else is in the same situation, and also as a heads up since there don't seem to be any notices on their site that this is an issue.

Geneza direct not sure but Napsgear ships out of many locations, France UK Spain etc

Geneza Direct i dont know, but napsgear Geneza ships fast and shipping my pack out of UK

Hi all. Have been ordering from GD. Very happy with previous orders. A lot of their material is shipped from Ukraine. As you know, there's a lot going on over there and so GD appears to be having problems fulfilling my order (package was marked as sent, then they reversed course). Tried to get into contact with them and they've been very slow and non-commital as to what they're doing or what to expect. I'm posting this to ask if anyone else is in the same situation, and also as a heads up since there don't seem to be any notices on their site that this is an issue.

Hey brother,
The processing of payments and shipments has not been affected by the ongoing events in Ukraine. All payments and shipments will be processed within our usual business hours and without delay.
Please pm me or email me your order id at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

They ship out of several locations, just allow some time and they will take care of you, you will not lose your money for sure

Hey brother,
The processing of payments and shipments has not been affected by the ongoing events in Ukraine. All payments and shipments will be processed within our usual business hours and without delay.

Thank you!

bro confirmed g2g. geneza rocks

To provide more context, payment and everything went through fine, was marked as shipped, they gave a tracking number. Checked the tracking number...it was stuck right in the heat of the action. Could tell something wasn't going as normal. When asked, they took the order status off of shipped and went back to "processing" and the tracking number was removed. A response to my ticket said they would "put it up to higher management" and would get back soon. That was a while back, and when I asked for an update, I got essentially the same response. I gave it another week, then posted here with my question.

As I said, I really like them and have always been happy before, and I appreciate they could be in a tight situation right now, or at least one that might require some logistic maneuvering on their part.

Anyhow, thanks for the responses and I reached out to one of the gentlemen on here who may be able to help.

Thanks again!

Hey brother,

Thank you!

Howdy, tried to PM but I need to have made at least 50 posts to do that.

Sent you an email, friend.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom