Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journey to the stage

trainwreck74

VIP Brother
EVO Logger
PSL log.
Not the road to nationals because I’m not jacked as fuck like Killion...but prepping for a few spring and fall shows this year. I’ve trained many clients but never took the stage myself. This is the first show for me before I’m too old to do it. First spring show is in 6 weeks... then two more follow. I’m not sure I’ll be lean enough but I’m certainly putting in the work to make it happen!!
Abridged version about me. I’m 5’11” and was 282 lbs 8.8% bf( Jan ) I’m 46 years old and Natty until 40. I’ve Always been an athlete , 15 years of rugby and 5 years of Greco Roman freestyle wrestling. However I’ve had a shit ton of medical issues along the way ( meningitis 14 times and 16 major surgeries) but you can’t live in a rubber room so here I am pushing through.
Back story on prep .. started cutting in Jan but should have started in dec. ( forward thinking.) I had a lot more visceral fat in January than the pinch could detect but wasn’t a bad place to start. The first pic I’ll show is progress from Jan 19th 282 lbs to March 22nd @ 255lbs. 6.8%bf. Need it much much lower. Trying to hold mass while on Deficit diet.
My diet for now, severe Caloric restriction because I’m trying to cut stubborn fat and get very low bf in 6 weeks. I carb cycle: Monday and Friday 85g carb: 360g protein : 20g Fat / Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday 25g carbs. / Thursday and Sunday no carbs.
45 min fasted cardio each day and 30-45 min before my weight training or a Medcon afterwards. Depends on energy levels. .
I’m drinking 1-1/2 to 2 gallons of water a day.
If I miss something in this log or you are just curious, please ask or let me know. I never Max anymore because I had a Intraventricular peritoneal shunt placed in 2016. I’m not weak by any stretch but my weights are adjusted accordingly.
I know that was a lot of information and it’s boring as hell to read but I wanted to answer some questions that many of the vets will want to know… There are a shit ton of good dudes out there very knowledgeable and I’ll gladly listen to any advice somebody’s willing to give. I look forward to hearing what the community has to say.
And last but not Least I would like to extend a shout out to vision, and PSL. You’ve been a standup guy for years and definitely an MVP on many
boards in my book… PSL is solid gear and I am excited to log for them. Couldn’t ask for a better duo.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Great to see more logs! nice.

Can you post your cycle for us? curious. :)

15b47b4d5341b2a1573e5049bec22390.jpg

49d5cd2c32f1121137a2b00d07d587bd.jpg

Great to see more logs! nice.

Can you post your cycle for us? curious. :)

I’m now on as of last week
600 test blend ( prop, cyp, E)
400 tren ( 200 ace, 200 e) switching it out to all ace
400 mast
75 winny
75 Anavar
50 proviron
Letro every third day
Caber 1mg week cut into two doses.
I dropped EQ and NPP two weeks ago

It’s bigger than I anticipated but it is what it is.
I’m planing on running tren/Anavar / proviron. All the way through the three shows this spring. Then switching gears and bulking while anabolic as fuck.
Dropping winny in two or three weeks.. on the fence for timing on mast.

Today’s work legs;

Safety squat bar
3 x 10: 225-285-315
2x5: 365-405
1x 20: 315
Between the first 5 sets I did lunges. ( 3 ways ten reps each leg )
Forward; lateral, diagonal

Hack squat free weight platform.
1x 10 with 12 plates
1x10 with 14 plates
1x8 with 16 plates.

Super set leg extension and seated leg curl. ( no rest until set complete, 30 seconds rest. Water bro!;)
Extensions
10@100
10@110
10@120
10@130
Curls
40@115
Laying leg curl machine / air squats
3x20 reps at 115
3x40 reps touch and go air squats.
No rest until complete.

Seated calves (120lbs free weight )
3x25
Standing calf raises 4 different positions. (Body weight ) 15 reps each
Single leg
Both legs toes straight
Duck foot
Pigeon foot

Cardio (Liss)
Stair mill 20 min brisk pace
Tread mill
30 min : 3.4 mph 6.0 degree incline every two min stop and do 40-air squats

Fasted cardio when I woke.
45 min brisk walk on treadmill 3.4x6 degrees
Every 5 min 30 air squats 10 squat jumps as high as possible

I’m now on as of last week
600 test blend ( prop, cyp, E)
400 tren ( 200 ace, 200 e) switching it out to all ace
400 mast
75 winny
75 Anavar
50 proviron
Letro every third day
Caber 1mg week cut into two doses.
I dropped EQ and NPP two weeks ago

It’s bigger than I anticipated but it is what it is.
I’m planing on running tren/Anavar / proviron. All the way through the three shows this spring. Then switching gears and bulking while anabolic as fuck.
Dropping winny in two or three weeks.. on the fence for timing on mast.

Arent you going to drop your testosterone preshow? and switch all out to trenbolone acetate now?

Arent you going to drop your testosterone preshow? and switch all out to trenbolone acetate now?

Yes after I Posted a question on show prep a bit ago there’s an overwhelming response to switch out now so that’s what I’ve been doing… I know some people say drop your shift astronaut the way but I don’t agree with that… I actually hold water on test eat but I don’t I’m Tessa or prop however I have Tne so I may go to that For the final 10 days or so…

Yes after I Posted a question on show prep a bit ago there’s an overwhelming response to switch out now so that’s what I’ve been doing… I know some people say drop your shift astronaut the way but I don’t agree with that… I actually hold water on test eat but I don’t I’m Tessa or prop however I have Tne so I may go to that For the final 10 days or so…

one of the thing i recommend for my clients who are competing is using a short estered test leading up to the competition and then dropping it weeks ahead of time. don't worry about 'not having test in your stack', it just isn't true that you are going to die not including it. water retention is an absolute disaster on show day so don't run a thing that aromatizes

PSL log.
Not the road to nationals because I’m not jacked as fuck like Killion...but prepping for a few spring and fall shows this year. I’ve trained many clients but never took the stage myself. This is the first show for me before I’m too old to do it. First spring show is in 6 weeks... then two more follow. I’m not sure I’ll be lean enough but I’m certainly putting in the work to make it happen!!
Abridged version about me. I’m 5’11” and was 282 lbs 8.8% bf( Jan ) I’m 46 years old and Natty until 40. I’ve Always been an athlete , 15 years of rugby and 5 years of Greco Roman freestyle wrestling. However I’ve had a shit ton of medical issues along the way ( meningitis 14 times and 16 major surgeries) but you can’t live in a rubber room so here I am pushing through.
Back story on prep .. started cutting in Jan but should have started in dec. ( forward thinking.) I had a lot more visceral fat in January than the pinch could detect but wasn’t a bad place to start. The first pic I’ll show is progress from Jan 19th 282 lbs to March 22nd @ 255lbs. 6.8%bf. Need it much much lower. Trying to hold mass while on Deficit diet.
My diet for now, severe Caloric restriction because I’m trying to cut stubborn fat and get very low bf in 6 weeks. I carb cycle: Monday and Friday 85g carb: 360g protein : 20g Fat / Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday 25g carbs. / Thursday and Sunday no carbs.
45 min fasted cardio each day and 30-45 min before my weight training or a Medcon afterwards. Depends on energy levels. .
If I miss something in this log or you are just curious, please ask or let me know. I never Max anymore because I had a Intraventricular peritoneal shunt placed in 2016. I’m not weak by any stretch but my weights are adjusted accordingly.
I know that was a lot of information and it’s boring as hell to read but I wanted to answer some questions that many of the vets will want to know… There are a shit ton of good dudes out there very knowledgeable and I’ll gladly listen to any advice somebody’s willing to give. I look forward to hearing what the community has to say.
And last but not Least I would like to extend a shout out to vision, and PSL. You’ve been a standup guy for years and definitely an MVP on many
boards in my book… PSL is solid gear and I am excited to log for them. Couldn’t ask for a better duo.

LOL you are big dude as well man! I will be following for sure! Can’t wait to see you stage ready. Nice work so far bro!!

PSL log.

How far out are you from your first show??

one of the thing i recommend for my clients who are competing is using a short estered test leading up to the competition and then dropping it weeks ahead of time. don't worry about 'not having test in your stack', it just isn't true that you are going to die not including it. water retention is an absolute disaster on show day so don't run a thing that aromatizes

How far out do you drop test snd anything that may aromatize? That makes complete sense. Never looked at it from the Aromatization standpoint

My first show is 6 weeks. I wasn’t going to do that one but I might be able to get to my desired leanness. Might. It will be close

You're going to be in crunch time man but everyone's pulling for you.
And you are absolutely monstrous.
And I know this is off topic, but what do you think about Gabe Dean coming out of retirement? He's going to put on a clinic.

You're going to be in crunch time man but everyone's pulling for you.
And you are absolutely monstrous.
And I know this is off topic, but what do you think about Gabe Dean coming out of retirement? He's going to put on a clinic.

That’s funny you mention Gabe dean. My buddy was just talking about him. The man is incredible.
I got into freestyle during the Kenny Monday era. That man was unstoppable. I got to see the us wrestle Russia that year and everything. Super awesome and soo intense.

Back
Top Bottom