Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega Labs authenticity

Dbol David

Been buying Testosterone Cyp and now ordered Anavar and was wondering on legitimacy?

I feel like the test is real since my sex drive is much higher and I've had a hard on in the mornings which I haven't had in a long time until I started taking their testosterone.

I'll add pics to this thread.

Been buying Testosterone Cyp and now ordered Anavar and was wondering on legitimacy?

I feel like the test is real since my sex drive is much higher and I've had a hard on in the mornings which I haven't had in a long time until I started taking their testosterone.

I'll add pics to this thread.

Omega Labs has a lot of bad reviews and a lot of shill reviews. I wouldn't trust them

you need to check reviews, user feedback threads, logs, bloodwork, progress pics etc... when you look into this you consistently see domestic supply brought up over and over as the very best!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I would strongly recommend to use. They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want![/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom