Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl ticket system

diver62

Proficient Brother
Anyone having trouble w/ the message/ticket system? They asked me to send a screenshot of something, I have it no problem but can't send it. I get a security error that says I can't send files with jpg extensions, so I tried png, same thing. These are two of the compatible file types listed on the site. Help! Lol I can't complete my order w/o answering their request.

Anyone having trouble w/ the message/ticket system? They asked me to send a screenshot of something, I have it no problem but can't send it. I get a security error that says I can't send files with jpg extensions, so I tried png, same thing. These are two of the compatible file types listed on the site. Help! Lol I can't complete my order w/o answering their request.

This is the second instance I have heard of this happening, so far everyone else has been having success, but hearing this for a second time sounds like there could be a glitch in the system that needs to be ironed out.
Please open a ticket again advising the customer service in regards to your instance, advise them word for word everything you just said here that you are receiving an error message and that you are unable to send the files.
Please send this ticket in as soon as possible and advise me when you do, give me a copy of your ticket ID number only.. it's okay to post it here just the ticket ID number only. No screenshots of it or anything can you please manually type it.. this way if the issue persists I can manually have them look into it..

I had already explained prior to this thread in the original help ticket, is that OK? Or do I definitely need a fresh ticket? I had done it this way because of the advise to not open multiple tickets. Also if you could help out w/ the other issue in this ticket id appreciate it greatly, (I don’t have enough posts to DM yet) I triple checked my work on this order and I’ve done it right.... Lmk what to do please, thanks.

I had already explained prior to this thread in the original help ticket, is that OK? Or do I definitely need a fresh ticket? I had done it this way because of the advise to not open multiple tickets. Also if you could help out w/ the other issue in this ticket id appreciate it greatly, (I don’t have enough posts to DM yet) I triple checked my work on this order and I’ve done it right.... Lmk what to do please, thanks.
Im sending this over as we speak... Use same ticket, do not make a new one, it will confuse everyone, old ticket will have transcript of convo therefore you and them have a history log and where you stand..
I'm getting the ticket info passed along as we speak, I will do everything in my power to correct this issue for you...

I was the other person that had issues. My finally just magically went through after 8 times trying to send it. I also figured out you can't Just attach the picture. You need to type something in message as well.

I was the other person that had issues. My finally just magically went through after 8 times trying to send it. I also figured out you can't Just attach the picture. You need to type something in message as well.
yes and the file needs to be smaller, people have the settings on their devises to take a certain size pic, this needs to be adjusted, because the file is simply to large to see..

Hello psl, I’m having somewhat of a similiar issue or rather might of been an error on my part. Reference number 785493. They said I didn’t create confirmation ticket as they asked. I must of overlooked this method as I usually pay WU Ake went through zelle this time

Hello psl, I’m having somewhat of a similiar issue or rather might of been an error on my part. Reference number 785493. They said I didn’t create confirmation ticket as they asked. I must of overlooked this method as I usually pay WU Ake went through zelle this time

If you did create a ticket and you received no response please check your spam folder.
Please private message me your order ID confirmation number along with the email that you used on your account.
Just send me that information and nothing more, do not post the information just send it to me.

Back
Top Bottom