Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vision is da man!!!

gashred777

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
Just jumping on here to shout of Vision and PSL as a whole. I’ve been exclusively running their gear for 3 years now. They recently made some changes to their site where the process is slightly different than it has been. I reached out to Vision for clarity and he took the matter seriously and guided me to a resolution. Even though it was really my own lack of attention to detail because I was so used to the old process; he handled it with cafe as usual. I say all this to say, I don’t get compensated I’m any way for these honest reviews. I do this for the community to let fellow members know my honest experience with this particular source. There is a reason I haven’t ran any others’ gear in 3 years......customer service and quality. So thank you PSL.....but more importantly.....thank you Vision.

Just jumping on here to shout of Vision and PSL as a whole. I’ve been exclusively running their gear for 3 years now. They recently made some changes to their site where the process is slightly different than it has been. I reached out to Vision for clarity and he took the matter seriously and guided me to a resolution. Even though it was really my own lack of attention to detail because I was so used to the old process; he handled it with cafe as usual. I say all this to say, I don’t get compensated I’m any way for these honest reviews. I do this for the community to let fellow members know my honest experience with this particular source. There is a reason I haven’t ran any others’ gear in 3 years......customer service and quality. So thank you PSL.....but more importantly.....thank you Vision.

bro i agree...vision is a stand up brother in the evo family and community...he's hardcore to the max...helps our bros out

Thanks brutha, love to hear the shout out.. :cool:

PSL loves customers like you, you make this job so rewarding..

Vision and PSL are trusted for sure. Keep up the good work guys.

Absolutely 100% Gash! PSL is golden and Vision always helping out the community.

Back
Top Bottom