Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AGP test E Ozshop

Bunk gear mate. Ozpharmlab have primo test e or even the Nexnos imports they get are primo

Cheers lads. Pretty disappointing. Used through my whole diet and cruise. Couldn’t get bloods because of the COVID bullshit.

Faark unlucky lad.. If you ever consider running another cycle, Ozpharmlab has the most quality oils I've found in awhile and heaps a range of prods 💪🦵🇦🇺

Faark unlucky lad.. If you ever consider running another cycle, Ozpharmlab has the most quality oils I've found in awhile and heaps a range of prods 💪🦵🇦🇺
Cheers man, yep all over it. Will be jumping on them in a week. will be interesting to see how i respond going from under dosed gear to correctly dosed. Been living a natty life for a year without knowing basically haha

Cheers man, yep all over it. Will be jumping on them in a week. will be interesting to see how i respond going from under dosed gear to correctly dosed. Been living a natty life for a year without knowing basically haha

If you do, just make sure your levels are all sweet from blood work before jumping back on. Best of luck bro

Used continuously enough to know I am shut down, and would feel like shit if AGP was bunk... but I don't, so that's how I know it is not bunk. Since I am on maintenance dose, can't tell you if its under dosed or not, but it is enough to make me lead a normal life.

Used continuously enough to know I am shut down, and would feel like shit if AGP was bunk... but I don't, so that's how I know it is not bunk. Since I am on maintenance dose, can't tell you if its under dosed or not, but it is enough to make me lead a normal life.

Go try ozpharmlabs oils or even the nexnos imports they stock and you'll start living your best life 💪 not make you out to think your living a normal one lol

Back
Top Bottom