Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Aus source ship to NZ

Jackstartle

Just moved over the ditch to NZ.

Does anyone know of aus sources that might ship to nz?

Many kiwi's on this forum? Couldn't see any NZ sections on any major site. Or anything similar locally.

Was so much easier getting gear in ozz most of the gym junkies are open to selling or proving a source as well. Little old nz is still in the harsh harsh game and are all natty even if you can smell the ethyl oleate coming out of there pores lol

Was so much easier getting gear in ozz most of the gym junkies are open to selling or proving a source as well. Little old nz is still in the harsh harsh game and are all natty even if you can smell the ethyl oleate coming out of there pores lol

Might be hard to find someone who will send there from OZ. If it is getting imported anyway may as well get it from India or something so the sender isn’t in the cross hairs too.

Might be hard to find someone who will send there from OZ. If it is getting imported anyway may as well get it from India or something so the sender isn’t in the cross hairs too.
I'm waiting on a pack will see how that goes x kangaroo country

I'm waiting on a pack will see how that goes x kangaroo country

Are you in NZ? Mind if i ask where you ordered from? I'd be very interested in your experience getting something through customs.
The local source wants $180 for a 10ml vial :( which would get pricy quick and a big bummer if there was any issue!

Quindao sigma say they can reliably but I have not heard much about first hand accounts to nz

Are you in NZ? Mind if i ask where you ordered from? I'd be very interested in your experience getting something through customs.
The local source wants $180 for a 10ml vial :( which would get pricy quick and a big bummer if there was any issue!

Quindao sigma say they can reliably but I have not heard much about first hand accounts to nz
Package received.

I've heard of many buying at $200 or $250 a vial stupidly expensive lol
Mine was a little less but not by much if you include purchasing bitcoins with the nz dollar not to strong atm

I was going to use that source I sent u there email but I was in a rush haha!

180$ isn't bad :)

Package received.

I've heard of many buying at $200 or $250 a vial stupidly expensive lol
Mine was a little less but not by much if you include purchasing bitcoins with the nz dollar not to strong atm

I was going to use that source I sent u there email but I was in a rush haha!

180$ isn't bad :)

Package received already? Mind if I ask where you ordered from?

I will give the local guy a try but sadly they are shutting down very shortly too :(

I miss the $60 vials I used to get in aus haha!

Package received already? Mind if I ask where you ordered from?

I will give the local guy a try but sadly they are shutting down very shortly too :(

I miss the $60 vials I used to get in aus haha!
I paid extra to use DHL lol I was eager ! Hey I could of been 1 of the lucky ones or customs were a sleep luck of the draw
60$ a vial wow never paid that cheap over there I'm guessing this was when there wasn't major players back in tha the days of when Lambo or jungle juice was operating the original not the fake ones:)

I paid extra to use DHL lol I was eager ! Hey I could of been 1 of the lucky ones or customs were a sleep luck of the draw
60$ a vial wow never paid that cheap over there I'm guessing this was when there wasn't major players back in tha the days of when Lambo or jungle juice was operating the original not the fake ones:)

Bit over a decade ago haha. Domestic australian only soared in price in the last few years. I loved the original lambo.

Any chance of getting a contact or a link for who managed to get the package to you?

Id be very keen on checking them out.

Bit over a decade ago haha. Domestic australian only soared in price in the last few years. I loved the original lambo.

Any chance of getting a contact or a link for who managed to get the package to you?

Id be very keen on checking them out.
I had given you there email previous post. Only reason why mine was shipped from kangaroo land was because he had nothing in stock and I payed a little more but still cheaper than 200$ 250$ a vial

I'm in Auckland. Did you manage to find a source that succesfully got through customs? I need a supplier

Only somone local that was shutting up shop sadly.
I can't find anything local or anyone from Australia that will ship here.
I'm still looking for test and aromasin.

Found SARMS but nothing else.

Let me know if you have any luck. I'm hoping to find something decent local still.

Who did you use for SARMs? Thats somthing at least. I have some shipments on the way, will see if they get snagged or not.

Hey guys I had some luck. Now it's not an NZ source, looks like we had one and he just got shut down. Got an Aussie guy, he isn't cheap but its high end stuff. Shipped fast, within the week using FedEX no trouble. Selling Alpha Pharma products, Indian pharma grade as far as I'm aware. Product codes checked out on the authenticator and sure as heck look like the stuff I get from the pharmacy that is 100% legit. Hit up [email protected], very professional experience easily contactable and kept me up to date on the shipment.

Who did you use for SARMs? Thats somthing at least. I have some shipments on the way, will see if they get snagged or not.

I went with hardcore sarms as nobody sponsored would ship. Thought it was worth the $. They have stock in NZ but only sarms and some basic pct stuff.

Turned out legit. Sarm did as it should. Mk tasted right and made me hungry. Super distinctive taste.

Some people question their dosage. I can't say to that however what I ordered was as expected.

What did you get through the Hotmail source? Do they have a website?

@liger404 - Thanks for the words, NZ customers welcome!

Looking for Pharma grade products?
PM me for more info - [email protected]

Plenty of happy customers, I can give you testimonials of the user on here.
Local pick up in Melbourne excepted
Postage interstate guaranteed, 1-2 business days

A reliable source for pharma grade, if you want to do it the right way!

Back
Top Bottom