Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone from Oz order through NAPS GEAR & GENEZA

International Sponsors

Anyone from Oz order through NAPS GEAR & GENEZA ????

Id like to know if the sponsors with their banners on the top of the page are any good for Oz customers.

- - - Updated - - -

Customs arnt that hard to pass if products are packaged right and you only order small amounts for medicinal use.

A great example is iasuperpharma.is superp packaging

Seems none,we got a great Aussie source here, guaranteed to get to your door,well atleast almost certainly,why risk cuctoms and putting yourself on the radar, though would be interesting to know,I assume most would get through in small amounts,just not risk free is all.so I would just stay domestic,give them a try if you want to know yourself

Thanks for the answer it shows that you are thoughtful and have commonsense.

I agree with what you said 100% and i too appreciate having our domestic supplier, they are absolute legends and i wouldnt use anyone else...

If i may vent my brother and explain why I asked the question...

Its because I cant hack paying so much for HGH in this country. Its so pricy compared to overseas, especially the US. I can't help to comparing HGh to a bag of white powder people spend an arm and a leg on in this country yet over seas its a fraction of the price and better quality. Just like HGH. Therefore i refuse to do either... well ive given in and budgeted to using 2iu of HGH 😆 but at least its better for ya and cheaper overall right!!

I think if you find a good supplier who takes the time and care to pakage the HGH so that it gets through I would definately order 1 or max 2 kits of HGH at a time. The price difference on some of the kits is ridiculousely cheaper, and thats from the approved sources so its worth getting a warning and having it confiscated.

And sorry the answer is no, i wont be the test dummy and be the first to take the risk. Ill only jump onto it if there was a good track record.

Honestly if it gets caught by customs all you will get is a letter saying they confiscated it unless your ordering a stupid amount. I had a illegal substance snagged by customs and all I got was a letter. And I'm not even sure if hgh is illegal

With how our customs operate the only way you get something from any sponsor is luck.
You do only get a letter saying what's been seized, Doesn't matter if it's 1 vial or a few kilos of steroid raws, the first is letter is usually coloured and the next is a photo copy. It's put on file and now your flagged so expect to have packages from OS opened and looked at with a little letter inside from the ABF.

I've never seen anyone who get's a consistent supply of made vials from OS, It's never a long term option.

I’ve ordered in plenty times from OS but place several orders so it’s all split up and haven’t had a problem as yet. And why do it bc it is unfortunately much cheaper from there.

I’m not n Australia and have personally used naps a few times with no trouble at all, just do your own research and do what you are comfortable with.

First order i made was 2 bottles of primo that got through, 2 bottles of mast and clomid that got through, order 15,000 hcg and clen which is stuck at customs for over 5 weeks, I made 2 orders of HGH blue tops and its currently sitting at customs and ordered another bottle of primo and clen which is currently on the way.

I messaged customs about the hcg siting at customs and they said give it 5 weeks or so. I don't use my personal address but i feel its just luck. Really hoping this hgh comes through cause i'm not paying that price for hgh in australia. Its fucked

I'd be keen to know if you receive a package 5 weeks after it was stopped at customs.

If it take more than a week I'd consider it gone.
The name and address used is flagged now, You would be throwing money away using them again.

I'd be keen to know if you receive a package 5 weeks after it was stopped at customs.

If it take more than a week I'd consider it gone.
The name and address used is flagged now, You would be throwing money away using them again.

not true. so after the hcg and clen that has been in customs for more then 5 weeks, i ordered hgh primo and clen, the hgh is got cleared through customs and waiting on the clen and primo now which just got to customs. Maybe the address flag thing is fake but i could be wrong

Not in my experience, The name get's flagged, the address get's flagged, the sender even get's flagged.

There is a report from the Dept of Agriculture who audited customs, it details the processes of how customs actually seize packages.

I've had seizures and when I've ordered anything else from OS it get's checked, comes with a note saying ABF opened it for visual assessment even. That was years ago and I've moved since and I haven't had one opened in a while so I'm not sure if your flagged for a certain period of time. The report does detail what happens when you are flagged though.

If you do get the Primo and Clen I'll be shocked, the HGH getting through doesn't surprise as I've heard it's common.

I do know a person who has had multiple seizures and sometimes packages get through.

Back
Top Bottom