Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone received ozpharm products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve come to expect under-dosing which is a bit of a pain. I’d prefer viles to be an extra $20 but to be confident with the dosage you’re getting.

I

I’ve used a few pedtest kits to test ozpharm test e and it always come back spot on so, maybe just a mix up with raw supplier or something

I’ve used a few pedtest kits to test ozpharm test e and it always come back spot on so, maybe just a mix up with raw supplier or something

Test will come back as ok just carrier may be different. Primo is another thing as RAWS are 10 fold+ in price

When did you test them? I’m wondering if there’s been a difference since they’ve gone off forums…

I know they’ve been busy, but it was just a bit odd they went off forum like that. Was wondering if it was linked. I was otherwise more than happy with them.

Ozpharm are fine… they literally don’t want new clients, I get shit every week from them the last 6 months. If u already dealt with them they’ll keep dealing with u. Otherwise go to someone else.

Ozpharm are fine… they literally don’t want new clients, I get shit every week from them the last 6 months. If u already dealt with them they’ll keep dealing with u. Otherwise go to someone else.

100%. Unfortunately if you missed the boat you’re missing out on quality products and service but this forum will provide you with other quality options you just have to do your research

Heya I was a frequent customer of ozpharmlabs last year and even made a post of two in here repping him but have since had to get a new threema ID after phone bricked itself; was wondering if someone could PM me their threema ID?

I know they actually switched threema accounts a while back as their original one got compromised or something, not sure what they're up to now. Regardless would appreciate a hand getting back in touch. Cheers

Heya I was a frequent customer of ozpharmlabs last year and even made a post of two in here repping him but have since had to get a new threema ID after phone bricked itself; was wondering if someone could PM me their threema ID?

I know they actually switched threema accounts a while back as their original one got compromised or something, not sure what they're up to now. Regardless would appreciate a hand getting back in touch. Cheers

Have a read back through the last few pages of the Aussie thread part 87. All their info is listed bro

Me def. I’ve received an order a week for the past 4-5 weeks. All through Jan and feb.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. Add tracking save so much hassle… but from experience it arrives before I actually get the tracking… usually don’t ask until day 3 which is usually day it arrives

Any updates from anyone that has ordered in the last couple weeks? Used Oz all last year and come back to order for the first time this year and very concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom