Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone received ozpharm products

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmaci6

Newbie Brother
Love Oz's gear. Bit suspicious about recent activities on the forum. Has anyone actually received their items since the Christmas holidays that can vouch for Oz

my last order came on the 29th of dec, i think hes going through a few things atm which is holding things back. something may have also happened to his threema account, but not entirely sure.

My last order arrived today no dramas and yes your correct Dr. Oz is one of the sales team having troubles with threema but the main Oz account and other sales member HoG are still working fine. Just be patient if your waiting on orders or if your wanting to order give it a week for them to catch up on the backlog

My last order arrived today no dramas and yes your correct Dr. Oz is one of the sales team having troubles with threema but the main Oz account and other sales member HoG are still working fine. Just be patient if your waiting on orders or if your wanting to order give it a week for them to catch up on the backlog

Put in a new order today. Will update when received 🤙

Order to receiving about 10 days. Just back end issues. My FB would be they should provide tracking # straight up once order processed. I asked a few times even before the issues occurred. It just provides some assurance and security to knowing your order is received and actioned. Nice packaging and looks the goods.

Once again OzPharmLabs came through with the goods; placed order on Monday & received it yesterday (Friday). Very happy with their service and quality, will be ordering again soon👍

I’ve had a few orders with these guys. My second w HOG, which just landed. So I’m glad I can say no problems with these guys at all/ they are still g2g.

HOG has been easy/great to deal with both times.

Update:
While I cannot fault Ozpharm communication and customer service. Whatever I was sold was not what it should have been. After 3 weeks of subpar results, and looking full of water and not lean/tight. I decided to stop everything and re-purchase the identical cycle from another source. In a week I see a huge difference, I no longer feel exhausted all day, libido is up, vascularity has come back and everything looks much tighter. I have been running cycles for 10 years (on and off). It would be hard to pin point if maybe one of the items was deca instead of mast for example or if the entire delivery was bunk. It’s a shame because all the packaging and presentation was great. Customer service was flawless too, just where it counts is in the product and they have lost me.

Keen to hear from others. I’ve noticed many people post that they’ve received their orders. How about their results? Are you all happy with your cycles?

Update:
While I cannot fault Ozpharm communication and customer service. Whatever I was sold was not what it should have been. After 3 weeks of subpar results, and looking full of water and not lean/tight. I decided to stop everything and re-purchase the identical cycle from another source. In a week I see a huge difference, I no longer feel exhausted all day, libido is up, vascularity has come back and everything looks much tighter. I have been running cycles for 10 years (on and off). It would be hard to pin point if maybe one of the items was deca instead of mast for example or if the entire delivery was bunk. It’s a shame because all the packaging and presentation was great. Customer service was flawless too, just where it counts is in the product and they have lost me.

Keen to hear from others. I’ve noticed many people post that they’ve received their orders. How about their results? Are you all happy with your cycles?

Saw this the other day some testing on Ozpharn. So what you got may have been switch to other compunds

Screenshot_20230204_162114_com.instagram.android_edit_535694655741696.jpgScreenshot_20230204_161839_com.instagram.android_edit_535620547839103.jpg

Interesting!

For the record I had run consistently

Nexnos Anavar 20mg (40mg per day)
Ozpharm Mast E 200mg (600mg per week)
Ozpharm Test E 250mg (250mg per week)

Because of the multiple compounds it’s hard to work out if they all were no good or if it was swapped compounds. For the record my order was shipped after they were no longer on this forum. Unsure if that has any affect? I saw a few posts about exit scamming, perhaps they had some extra raws left over and whatever anyone ordered would be the same?

The purpose of this post wasn’t to advertise that I got good gear elsewhere it was rather disappointing to continue eating well and training hard yet looking and feeling average only to realise it was the gear that had been so well received by this community in the past.

On second thoughts if mast was in fact test and at the dosages of “mast” I was taking it would explain why my symptoms were as described above. That’s a lot of test to get bloated with.

Weird results with mast from Auspharm

Hey question for the group,

Ordered some Mast E and it had a lot of chucky floating bits wondering if anyone has had this problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone please provide the latest wickers for supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom