Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ApexAnabolics

Apexanabolix

Hi all, great to be apart of the evo. Anyways. We are apex anabolics a small in-house lab, we are only stocking the basics as of just now Looking at getting into orals in the near future. We stock; Test e 250
Test p 100
Deca 200
Npp 100
Tren a 100
Primo 200 😘
Masteron 250

As of 14th of June we have offered to reimburse 2 free vials every order till the 20th, so long as you can supply us with some bloodwork to back our company. Currently working on jankoshik testing (can take a while) cheers apex.

Wickr: apexanabolix
Contact for pricing. Cheers.

Great first post here champ, why should anyone on evo trust you? Do you have a previous customer base, proven member from previous forums?

[emoji777]ONCE AGAIN STICK TO APPROVED SOURCES OR RISK LOSING YOUR MONEY[emoji777]

Cannot workout how to post photos. Can an admin direct me. Or just contact my wickr for photos. And pricing cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Contact anyone on UG BODYBUILDING nothing but wonderful this. Not very many Aussie members due to the change. Cheers

Made an order with apex. About a month ago on ug Shipping was about 5 days to qld. So far gtg no pip started his test e about two weeks ago will post bloods in the coming fortnight.

Apex and Banga you both full of shit,pulling the old ozzyong scam on ug as well you got called out now you change it to apex,drop off man we don't need you Ripp off bums scamming your way onto our forum,we have our trusted sponsor,just ?uck off..

- - - Updated - - -

Cannot workout how to post photos. Can an admin direct me. Or just contact my wickr for photos. And pricing cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Contact anyone on UG BODYBUILDING nothing but wonderful this. Not very many Aussie members due to the change. Cheers
Photos don't mean shit,stop scamming,you got called out on other forums for being a sly snake,you don't have product,you don't have a lab,you don't have a customer base,you don't have morals, drop off beta boy,you n Banga both

Hi all, great to be apart of the evo. Anyways. We are apex anabolics a small in-house lab, we are only stocking the basics as of just now Looking at getting into orals in the near future. We stock; Test e 250
Test p 100
Deca 200
Npp 100
Tren a 100
Primo 200 😘
Masteron 250

As of 14th of June we have offered to reimburse 2 free vials every order till the 20th, so long as you can supply us with some bloodwork to back our company. Currently working on jankoshik testing (can take a while) cheers apex.

Wickr: apexanabolix
Contact for pricing. Cheers.
Noticed you listed your interests on your profile as 'gains',I know you mean gains as in what you can scam out of others,nice one Nancy,

I'm gonna have to do some R&D on the ozzyong saga, Sounds interesting.

I haven't been here long but dam, with every "new" lab I've seen recently there must have been a course held during lockdown.
Cert II in homebrew or something...

I thought I'd follow up on his references and check out UGBB....
Glowing reviews from the guy's over there receiving a similar warm welcome as here.

Telling him to get fisted by a dingo or something which must mean he's loved over there.

What a fucking dog, this is that Ozzyong trying to imitate me and my lab! I sent pics of my gear to suss if he was legit and wanted to buy bulk and he has set up trying to use my name for a quick scam! He send me his home address too……….maybe i need to go see this prick

What a fucking dog, this is that Ozzyong trying to imitate me and my lab! I sent pics of my gear to suss if he was legit and wanted to buy bulk and he has set up trying to use my name for a quick scam! He send me his home address too……….maybe i need to go see this prick

Not buying it,y'all in the same boat,same usernames giving you and ozzyong fake reviews,over a few forums one can clearly link you all in the same boat,running together.

My username is different to his, that is what im saying. Ozzyong, Apexanaboix same people. They took my name, used my photos of my labels and then came on here pretending to be me. Im not trying to sell anything. Just pointing out that the ApexAnabolix (with an x) is a scam username!

My username is different to his, that is what im saying. Ozzyong, Apexanaboix same people. They took my name, used my photos of my labels and then came on here pretending to be me. Im not trying to sell anything. Just pointing out that the ApexAnabolix (with an x) is a scam username!

Ok send us a sample n then I can give you a review either way,lol

Did I read it right or am I a bit lost with this guy, Didn't he say in his second post he's not trying to sell anything? "ApexAnabolics".... but he granted a request for a sample..

I'm sceptical of everything to say the least.

Not a scam, what i was referring to was that I never came into this thread trying to sell anything. Just simply trying to defend my business name from these scamming pricks that seem to jump from forum to forum imitating anyone and anything. I did offer to send a sample but in retrospect realised that was a quick way to get banned so decided to wait until I can hopefully get approved.

Back
Top Bottom