Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aus juice back in buisness

Duffman99

Proficient Brother
Aus juice and aus meds are back up and running , got a voucher then for the site.
They sent me 100$ voucher for each site , aus meds came through with the goods
I know they disappeared a while ago but I don’t remember anything about them ripping anyone off or anything ?
I just ordered some tes see how it goes , always get bit nervous trying new labs

Aus juice and aus meds are back up and running , got a voucher then for the site.
They sent me 100$ voucher for each site , aus meds came through with the goods
I know they disappeared a while ago but I don’t remember anything about them ripping anyone off or anything ?
I just ordered some tes see how it goes , always get bit nervous trying new labs

Always go with small order bro, i know Ausjuice.they were first in this game but disappeared after few years.. They were the best at that time… update everyone when you receive the order.
Thanks

Always go with small order bro, i know Ausjuice.they were first in this game but disappeared after few years.. They were the best at that time… update everyone when you receive the order.
Thanks

I put an order for some Test E in on Friday (still no confirmation/order invoice yet) paid through BitCoin as usually.

I'll let you lads know if/when it comes.

I put an order for some Test E in on Friday (still no confirmation/order invoice yet) paid through BitCoin as usually.

I'll let you lads know if/when it comes.

Hey man,

Any updates or invoice as of yet?

I placed an order myself and have received zero contact from anyone...

Will keep you all posted.

Hey man,

Any updates or invoice as of yet?

I placed an order myself and have received zero contact from anyone...

Will keep you all posted.

Brothers go with apex or Oz,I can vouch for both these sources,they have a great rep,you also have package10 and biological 01whom I see have great reviews from other members,plus we now have kaos on board who also have positive reviews,Aus juice not so far.

Brothers go with apex or Oz,I can vouch for both these sources,they have a great rep,you also have package10 and biological 01whom I see have great reviews from other members,plus we now have kaos on board who also have positive reviews,Aus juice not so far.

How about you mind your. Business ?

Second this. Have used Apex and Biological their gear is on point everytime, great communication and customer service. Both easy to use and have good payment options.

Placed a small order using my supplied coupon a week ago and it all arrived today.
All products match their descriptions.

Can say the same for Ausmeds, same scenario from there.

Hey mate

Did similar. But only used $100 coupon. Ordered Test E, 1 vial, coupon covered it. No cash, no bitcoin just their coupon. As I need to establish trust and quality of the gear.

Got a message today saying the order has been shipping, I will also be ordering for biological01 tomorrow to see how they compare.

Will keep everyone posted - cheers 🍻

Hello All,

Yes we are back and if you were a past customer you should have received an email from us confirming all the details of our return. Please be careful which domains you order from. Ausjuice.com for anabolics and Ausmeds.is for pharma meds.

Deliveries are taking 1-2 business days for 90% of orders and occasionally 3-4 days for more remote locations. If you haven't received an order in these timelines please email me [email protected].

Any questions send me a PM or email me.

-Max

As stated in above post
Ordered using coupon only.
2 days later in post 1 vial of test e.
Thanks Ausjuice

DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!!!!! I got ripped by them 6 months ago and their stuff before that I'm not sure was right never tested but showed little results have used apex now couldn't be happier

DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!!!!! I got ripped by them 6 months ago and their stuff before that I'm not sure was right never tested but showed little results have used apex now couldn't be happier

Impossible. We were closed for 2 years so it was not us you were dealing with. If you would like us to investigate it and see if we can help, please send me more details on email. [email protected]

-Max

Yeah got my order , looks all good 🤷*♂️
I gotta finish off my other bottles first and I’ll give it a go,
I’m gonna pull bloods this week maybe I could have a jab and see what the levels are the next day to test it? Is that worth it?

Do not place any order… let me talk to them first, i know they legit but still need to verify… i know these guys very well… hope all good… but again guys be careful… oldboy187 jerry was good but scammed many Aussie brothers in a day… so be careful….

Back
Top Bottom