Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Auspharmacy.Is Are they legit

BrilliantSun7

So I have come across Auspharmacy.Is. Just wondering how legit they are. Are the products good. Do they deliver within a reasonable time frame. Anyone have experience with them?

So I have come across Auspharmacy.Is. Just wondering how legit they are. Are the products good. Do they deliver within a reasonable time frame. Anyone have experience with them?

They are legit, delivery times are hit and miss and can be quite slow. They have had some questionable testing results in the past with their gear but the pharma meds are all genuine. I don’t think you would have any issues with them

Ahh true. That is good too hear. Only thing is I places an order last night and still havnt received any confirmation email yet. And I tried signing up and that now wont send me a password.

Ahh true. That is good too hear. Only thing is I places an order last night and still havnt received any confirmation email yet. And I tried signing up and that now wont send me a password.

From what i have seen, it can take a few days to get confirmation. It will definitely arrive, they are just normally quite slow. Personally i wouldn’t use the website vendors, I prefer to deal directly with the guy sends the gear.

I didnt get the auto generated confirmation. However they responded too my email and my package arrived today. So this will be my first time starting clenbuterol.

Honestly I am pleased with there service. Little costly but the delivery times are on point.

Ordered from auspharmacy.is took 5 days to get here ..there was no confirmation email which worried me but all good came today

Back
Top Bottom