Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ausroids.is recent experiences?

Nope. They just sent a marketing email out advertising haveing a 25% off sale but rest assured you won't get the product.

Ausroids are well and truly gone, if they do some how come back I'm sure it'll be under a different name.

I hope they do come back though. Customer service was top notch. Willing to PAY customers who got their gear tested and posted results - who the hell else does that?

Hey team, not sure where exactly to ask this but.. know they went down a couple months ago and I stocked up early this year before the lab got bust.

Got a bunch of Test E and MAST from Ausroids, ultimate anabolic gear. Really bad PIP on Test E, plus chills/fever and decent swelling last days at injection site (no redness ect). Thinking high BA or something is off. Has anyone here used their in the past year? Wonder if I need to get new gear or I'm just having severe Test Flu/reaction to coming back on.

Hey team, not sure where exactly to ask this but.. know they went down a couple months ago and I stocked up early this year before the lab got bust.

Got a bunch of Test E and MAST from Ausroids, ultimate anabolic gear. Really bad PIP on Test E, plus chills/fever and decent swelling last days at injection site (no redness ect). Thinking high BA or something is off. Has anyone here used their in the past year? Wonder if I need to get new gear or I'm just having severe Test Flu/reaction to coming back on.

They had a bad batch in June some time, they were replacing vials although obviously can't now. Maybe try mixing with another compound to dull the effect if that make sense

I'm having the same issue with UA test E. I bought mine earlier this year but I can't remember remotely when. The manufacturer dates say January 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

The pip is unbearable, worst ever. Where can I get sterile GSO?

I'm having the same issue with UA test E. I bought mine earlier this year but I can't remember remotely when. The manufacturer dates say January 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

The pip is unbearable, worst ever. Where can I get sterile GSO?

I am in the same boat, it’s getting quiet bad and im not too sure what to do with it? Brought a few, thinking of dumping it because it seems crap.

Any assistance? Just like everyone else - huge bad PIP, sweats, chill and fever sometimes.

Cheers fellas

You can get GSO from glassvialsaustralia

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah mine was bad.

I HPLC tested the UA gear. It's legit and slightly overdosed at 268mg/ml

Too much BA. Doubt it's the carrier oil.

I just changed to EOD pins and smaller volume and seems to be tolerated better, or mixed it with the new gear I had 50/50 and that worked too. As some have said can get GSO or another oil to dilute the BA but larger injection volumes.

Cheers mate, looks like I’ll have to deal with it then, can’t get my hands on anything else at all where I am unfortunately.. I’ll see what I can do!

Pretty weird that you no longer get cold and hot flushes after doing that, what’s your expire date?

My opinion is that they used more BA than they should have to stop the test E from crashing. So when you mix it with another carrier oil it's more dilute. I think the more frequent the injections would play a role. I was doing E3.5D and was running 1mL. Later that night.. sweating, hot cold flu like symptoms. Second pin.. again same shit. Changes to EOD and that helped alot. Think the body just reacts badly to BA. All my Test E is MFD 11/2020

Thought ausroids was closed at the moment has been for 4 months there is a fake ausroids site up witch is ausroids.com and the OG Site is ausroids.is

On the topic of the cold and flu like symptoms, that could infection be due to enanthate actually being prop.

I've had the above issues the last few times I ran any brand of t400 and put it down to the test-prop within.

Horrible pip and the worst flu symptoms for the next few days.

Many people get the full systemic flu like reaction from the prop rather than carrier oils or solvents on a whole.

You will likely find that the prop seems to be the cause but they will have used either to much BA or to little BB and its crashing out of solution once injected.

Same with high dosed test mixes, BB will help hold it stable and not crashing out of solution.

Problem is some people are sensitive to BA and get localised swelling, hot flushes, localised pain. Some UG labs are a little liberal with the % of BA they use.

Simlar problems happen when it doesnt stay in solution once injected. Many years ago I had 3ml of a high dose test blend shot in glutes and later that day my mate at works asking me whats up because it swole up that bad he thought he could sit a can of coke on it while I was standing up. Had mad hot flushes as well as painful around the site.

So I ordered from steroids.is early in the year, was running Vita E and had great results, blood tests confirmed all was good..

Recent order in August though has me worried.
Energy levels have dropped, strength dropped, libido in the toilet..

Figured it was just something wrong with me, but coming across the experiences here, I am now suspecting bunk gear that has caught many others out..
Definitely feel shit compared to earlier in the year and i'm up to 750mg per week from 500mg.
I have been running the new gear for about 2 Months now, but seeing it's most likely bunk, I have ordered a blood test to see what is going in..

I have my results from early in the year to compare to, and if the gear is okay my levels should be the same or higher..

Will post back when the bloods come back...

Have now contacted ozshop given recommendations here.. If i've been on a bunk cycle for 2 Months, my levels will be tanked so hopefully he comes through.

always been good to me reply to emails and send order confirmation .
i have only ever made small orders and arrive normally within 5 days

Back
Top Bottom