Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aussie Domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

syrax

Hi guys Aussie Domestic supplier. Feel free to wickr tonkatuff. Small orders are ok to first establish trust. We have been around for well over 10 years and continue to keep supplying quality products.

Rogue labs $95 vial

Primo 100mg/ml
Tren ace 100mg/ml
Tren e 200mg/ml
Deca 200mg/ml
NPP 100mg/ml
Eq 300mg/ml
Mast Prop 100mg/ml
Dnp 50x200mg caps $140
Dbol 100x10mg $140

Quantum Orals
Dbol 100x10mg $140
Stana 100x10mg $140
Anadrol 50x50mg $160
Anavar 100x10mg $150
Turinabol 100x10mg $140

For the Chemisis Labs fans

Wickr tonkatuff

Chemisis Labs $100 each
Tren ace 100mg/ml
Tren e 200mg/ml
Deca 200mg/ml
Test e 250mg/ml
Sus 250 250mg/ml
Test Prop 100mg/ml
Bold 200mg/ml
NPP 100mg/ml
Mast Prop 100mg/ml
Primo 100mg/ml

Comes on here with 10 posts and claims to be a source hahah, if you are a legitimate source you’ll have no problem proving that to the mods then? Let me know

I already am talking to the mods mate. I’m very well known on other boards and have been around for years. Posts don’t mean anything. Thanks for the positivity

Comes on here with 10 posts and claims to be a source hahah, if you are a legitimate source you’ll have no problem proving that to the mods then? Let me know

Look I get that scammers are ripe right now. But yes I am in talks with mods right now. I have been around for years and I offer a decent range. I have heaps of posts on BOP and BS forums and a lot of rep. You obviously don’t know me

Just looking out for evo members mate, scams are all to common now and the amount of people I’ve seen burnt by trusting a new account claiming to be a source is sickening. I hope you are in talks with mods and soon time will tell

Just looking out for evo members mate, scams are all to common now and the amount of people I’ve seen burnt by trusting a new account claiming to be a source is sickening. I hope you are in talks with mods and soon time will tell

If you knew me mate from the other forums you’d feel more at ease. Happy to show you email transcripts on wickr if you’d like. I want to establish trust and the last thing I want is to mislead people.

aussie brothers....this source is NOT approved and not a member of the VIP approved sources...thread closed

warning to syrax, if you promote again you will be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom